Christmas Dinner

andyrichards

• 4 weeks later...

Having read the attached file there are a lot of ideas on it..

Could people possibly post links for these places.. Before i make my decision i would like to see exactly what food i can be expecting.. For example i checked the Centara Grand website but couldn't see anything about their Christmas menu..

Also some of those places are lunch only..

Does anyone have any suggestions..

I will want to eat about 7pm.. possibly nearer 8pm...

I would like a buffet meal..

I would like to pay no more than about 2000 per head plus drinks..

In previous years i have been to the Londoner while while good, was not a buffet and also i would like to try something different..

I noticed GARC has something on that seems to meet what i would like but I have never been there.. would anyone recommend it..

The Crossbar on Soi 23 has a three course lunch for 840 Baht/ four course 960 Baht. Soup, smoked salmon, turkey and ham with all the trimmings, Xmas pudding.

The Black Swan at Asoke has a lunch for 1850 Baht. Welcome cocktail, Soup, sea bass, turkey etc, cheeses, Xmas Pud, Mince pies and tea/coffee.

Edited by smokie36

Hi TV's I just put this together. Christmas Dinner Buffet 24 & 25th Dec from 8pm. 1100 Baht / head includes welcome cocktail, Beer or Carafe of Wine, Sherry & Port. Over 250 Free fun Christmas Presents drawn by raffle includes over 50 Christmas snow bears (the girls will love them) and a full night of Entertainment from Music of the Heart Band (sorry they are not being raffled). Buffet will include the usual freshly shot Reindeer.... ooops sorry Turkey ChateauBriand Sea Bass with special stomach flattening Christmas Pud and negative calorie rum custard sauce etc. You will need to book at Checkinn or on [email protected] before 20Dec. I have checked prices and including drinks is quite reasonable. To address AndyRichards free flow question and a prior special request from George - I will put on 199Baht Heineken Draft Jugs for Thai Visas identifying themselves to me on arrival. (The jug special is independent of the Dinner) See you there!

post-152805-0-01294500-1355556473_thumb.