Why I Like Christmas In Thailand

chiangmaikelly

In Thailand I eat Japanese for Christmas dinner and ladies in the mall dress up in red bikinis with red stockings and suspenders and play country music on violins. What could be more Thai?

Never mind more Thai or not, the important thing is, where can I see these ladies? w00t.gif

are the ladies shaved or woolly? huh.png

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In Thailand I eat Japanese for Christmas dinner and ladies in the mall dress up in red bikinis with red stockings and suspenders and play country music on violins. What could be more Thai?

Never mind more Thai or not, the important thing is, where can I see these ladies? w00t.gif

I don't know what you are talking about is this some kind of Christmas tradition where you are from?

Yea you are so happy to be back amongst all the doom and gloom and freezing weather in the UK that you are still posting on here?

The old place has had it mate, everyone knows that, and all that PC crap as well....you are welcome to it my friend.

Anyway, I'm off out for a cold beer (remember that) for the sunset.

Enjoy.

all depends where you are located in the UK....as for the beer and sunset well yes very nice am envious but I will be going on holiday Sunday for a week so will get that myself....

Yes I post on here as I still have interests in Thailand....it's just not the be all and end all for me...

that's all

Norrona - You sound like a good bloke to be fair and I genuinely hope it all works out for you and your missus.

But the UK has had it mate and it's only going to get worse, no matter where you live.

You will only get me back living there if i come back in handcuffs...

vote UKIP mate....

I'll be celebrating Christmas on one of the islands this time around....just me and my gf.

Day at the beach...swimming...bit of frisbee...maybe a bit of footy late afternoon....watch the sunset....and a seafood dinner.

The perfect day. smile.png

That sounds as boring as hell to me.

No offense.

You might be right you know.

Any suggestions for livening Xmas up a bit?

I don't know what you are talking about is this some kind of Christmas tradition where you are from?

it's not my job to educate ignorants.

Yea you are so happy to be back amongst all the doom and gloom and freezing weather in the UK that you are still posting on here?

The old place has had it mate, everyone knows that, and all that PC crap as well....you are welcome to it my friend.

Anyway, I'm off out for a cold beer (remember that) for the sunset.

Enjoy.

all depends where you are located in the UK....as for the beer and sunset well yes very nice am envious but I will be going on holiday Sunday for a week so will get that myself....

Yes I post on here as I still have interests in Thailand....it's just not the be all and end all for me...

that's all

Norrona - You sound like a good bloke to be fair and I genuinely hope it all works out for you and your missus.

But the UK has had it mate and it's only going to get worse, no matter where you live.

You will only get me back living there if i come back in handcuffs...

vote UKIP mate....

I bet his wife's got the cleanest fridge in town laugh.png

it's not my job to educate ignorants.

A string quartet of four college girls dressed up in red santa lingerie and played American country music in public for adults and children at Lamtong mall and you asked, " are the ladies shaved or woolly." And you are calling me ignorant? Not everyone tries to drag threads about Christmas down to the lowest commen denominator.

Why I don't like Christmas in Thailand....

My Parents and Sisters families, nephews and nieces are not here.

A traditional family Christmas at home with good family cannot be topped.

For me its not about the hype, its about a time when family can get together and get carried along on the wave of Children's excitement.

My Wife and I always aim to be in the UK for Christmas. Once we have a family that may change but every effort will be made to be back.

I've had one Christmas in Thailand. I had to choose the location very carefully. My worry was that I'd be in a restaurant with a bunch of old men and their latest BG exploit (sorry sounds harsh but that was how I felt). My Mother and Father In Law made every effort to make the day enjoyable and we all had presents for each other... But, while I appreciate the efforts they went to (especially by bringing some great wine), it just didn't feel like Christmas and that year I felt I missed out on a family occasion.

One of these years I would like to watch my Thai In Laws enjoy the Christmas in the UK.

I'm looking forward to spending Christmas in the Sheraton Cha-Am with my ex-bargirl girlfriend and my sister and her family. If you're going to be there too, let me know! I'd hate to offend you in any way.

I look forward to the thread 'How my ex-bargirl girlfriend and her family left me with a huge bill at The Sheraton Cha Am over Christmas'!

Er, it's my sister's family, not my girlfriend's. Her family will be ignoring Christmas completely at their home in Laos.