Current Fare To Pattaya

Chicog

It seem at Suvarnabhumi the Taxi Mafia won overhand again. At departure was forbidden take guests and now stand more then 10 taxi there and flirt with few police men. at 22:00 the asked me 500 after bargin 350 THB to Ramkamhaeng - this could be a city trip or even Don Muang.

I went down to the legal taxi stand where you have to buy a ticket. The lady askd 350 plus 50 for Highway even txi don't take highway to Ramkamhaeng. I told them I can fuc_k myself and toke Skyline for 25 bath and bc near 1 km from stataion I toke a taxi for 80 Bath.

Have nothing to do with transport but general warning. I wounder what price will be after midnight when Skyline stop work until early morning? wai.gif

P.S. be sure when you take taxi that he has enough gasoline, now 2 times he stoped at a taxi stand and said I have to take other taxi, not enough gasoline.

It seem at Suvarnabhumi the Taxi Mafia won overhand again. At departure was forbidden take guests and now stand more then 10 taxi there and flirt with few police men. at 22:00 the asked me 500 after bargin 350 THB to Ramkamhaeng - this could be a city trip or even Don Muang.

I went down to the legal taxi stand where you have to buy a ticket. The lady askd 350 plus 50 for Highway even txi don't take highway to Ramkamhaeng. I told them I can fuc_k myself and toke Skyline for 25 bath and bc near 1 km from stataion I toke a taxi for 80 Bath.

Have nothing to do with transport but general warning. I wounder what price will be after midnight when Skyline stop work until early morning? wai.gif

P.S. be sure when you take taxi that he has enough gasoline, now 2 times he stoped at a taxi stand and said I have to take other taxi, not enough gasoline.

Can you repeat this in english please ??

I don't really understand the problem here. I came back to Thailand in June, went down to the taxi stand and took a metered taxi to Nanatai on Sukhumwit. I think the meter was close to 200B plus the tolls.

If you use the official taxi queue downstairs in the airport, their opening price will be 1200 Baht.

As other posters have said, pre-book a taxi with say, Mr P, and you will be met as you come out and the price is 800 Baht.

• 2 weeks later...