Cops Nab Panty-Pinching Politician

Lite Beer

"Mr Sarot said he looked for “cute” underwear with pretty designs on them. He said his favorite type was panties with fruit on them, which he “liked very much”.

Mr Sarot claimed his activities were not sexual, saying that he never sniffed them or used them to achieve orgasm."

His legitimate interest in fruit and the fact that he failed to achieve orgasm whilst wearing the temporarily borrowed lingerie items make it clear that this politician's activities were perfectly above board and that he is the victim of a smear campaign (pardon the pun).

The fact that the panties were freshly laundered indicates that he wasn't a 'sniffer'. I trust that he was very selective about his loot; there are some big ladies out there these days. I think they might be wearing modified bell tents.

The fact that the panties were freshly laundered indicates that he wasn't a 'sniffer'. I trust that he was very selective about his loot; there are some big ladies out there these days. I think they might be wearing modified bell tents.

Perhaps the panties were too fresh smelling for him to be able to achieve orgasm. It's much harder to get hold of soiled panties without resorting to violence.

I don't know what all the fuss is about. Every one needs a hobby.

Many years ago when I was a much younger man and quite a lothario I had many one night conquests. As a trophy I would retain the yound lady's underwear and wear the lacy garments to work the next day.

I used to ease down my trou and show the sexy lingerie to my colleagues - the latest I had earned. Very macho it was of me and I always got a round of applause!

My office manager used to wear seamed stockings. He was a tight head prop and built like a bull but loved his denier and suspender belt. The man in accounts used to apply deep rouge lipstick in his coffee break and draw on his cigareete leaving the reddened tip which he saved in a special ash tray on his desk. The office boy was a cross dresser who liked to be called 'Miriam' and wore the highest of heels and the blackest of mascara. The entire planning department at lunchtime would produce a bra from their various documment cases and settle back with it draped across their eyes and snatch 40 winks with their faces shaded.

Our profession? We were all local government officers.

I hope you have ceased the substance abuse now, apart from prescribed medication.

or, there are some small man out there, especially in Thailand.

I don't care if he likes wearing womens underware if it's more comfortable or even if he gets sexual pleasure from it and I suppose I can see that it may be embarrassing to buy them himself although he could say they were for his wife or girlfriend. What gets me is the way he insults our intelligence by expecting us to believe he needs more than a hundred pairs. Can't he just wash them somewhere private. Oh I forgot he probably gets a woman to do all that sort of stuff for him so he doesn't know how to wash clothes.

Give that man a cabinet post whichever party he's from.laugh.png

This guy accomplished what I have not been able to since I moved here. He found women that wear thongs. I have not come across a woman here yet that wore them.

I was just going going to write a witty coment about this but then I realised it was an extremely childish inuendo so I stopped myself at the last moment. Something you clearly don't have to do.

Oh, sorry too late. Again.

This guy accomplished what I have not been able to since I moved here. He found women that wear thongs. I have not come across a woman here yet that wore them.

I was just going going to write a witty coment about this but then I realised it was an extremely childish inuendo so I stopped myself at the last moment. Something you clearly don't have to do.

Oh, sorry too late. Again.

Stoli has a mirror on a stick it seems. huh.png .....................................smile.png

Wow, they're making it easier for us to remember politicians with their new nicknames. How kind of Thailand.

So now we have a 'Mister Toilet',

Mister Uzi Pistol,

Mister Massage Parlor,

Mrs. Massage Parlor,

And now....Mister Panties.

NEXT?!

Police Captain pink Bentley.

I've come upon several without them though. rolleyes.gif

Go to a beach area....plenty around there and parked outside our front door are several pairs.

• 1 month later...

In addition to this thread:

Thai Police Hold Serial Panty Thief After Jewel Heist

Thai Thief Caught With 10,000 Pairs Of Women's Underwear

Thai Police Pounce On Prolific Panty Perv

Panty Snatcher Eludes Police

The Hub of Panty Thieves?... blink.png

Another serial panty thief was arrested in Bangkok yesterday after CCTV footage of a dormitory in Phetchaburi showed him to be the culprit in December. When the news broke then, he fled to Bangkok.

He admitted to being aroused by the panties and would dress up in women's clothes because it made him happy. He stated his wife was unaware of this habit until the news identified him.

Edited by Buchholz

You need to look a bit harder, they are out there thumbsup.gif I have come across a few in the last few monthswub.png