Why Thai Women Cut Off Their Husbands' Penises

Boater

I lost mine cos she thought l had more interest in a BigMac or a Whopper with cheese. She was right. sad.png .....................................................................smile.png

I would guess that it depends on what she busted you doing to the BigMac with cheese. cheesy.gif

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My ex wife (attorney no less) was intrigued with the lorena bobbit case and said had it been her (ex) she'd have made a milkshake out of it as to insure it would never walk again.

Since then I got attached to living alone (and vice a versa)

The guy that lost his pecker may have saved a lot of money if you consider what Yanhee hospital charges for a similar procedure.

I lost mine cos she thought l had more interest in a BigMac or a Whopper with cheese. She was right. sad.png .....................................................................smile.png

I would guess that it depends on what she busted you doing to the BigMac with cheese. cheesy.gif

Cheese or disease?

My lovely wife has just informed me, after sharing with her this thread, that she has premeditated my manhood going into the blender to further decrease my odds.

I once got a telephone call from a fellow I had met at a party in the USA. His wife raised doberman pinschers as show dogs and also trained them for protection. In other words, they were attack dogs. My wife was a close friend of his wife and also bred and showed dogs. This man was literally begging me to tell him the "off" word for his wife's trainees - that's the word that would get the dogs to stop tearing him apart if his wife ever told them to kill him. Unfortunately, I didn't know the word, and couldn't help no matter how desperate he sounded, but I wondered why this man would live with such a threat hanging over him. If he wasn't going to leave his wife, then at least he should have poisoned the dogs. Or shot them. Or something. Instead, he did nothing and just lived in fear.

The good news is that the dogs never attacked him. The bad news is that his wife slowly poisoned him. I'm not making this up. It is absolutely a true story. No one ever suspected poison. The man just thought he had contracted some unusual and debilitating condition. As it turned out, he was literally in the hospital and she was still sneaking him additional poison in slices of pizza. I only learned of this after he was dead and his wife was off somewhere traveling the world as part of the staff on a cruise line. She evidently had received a diagnosis of cancer and felt she had nothing to lose.

I don't know, but it seems to me that there are lessons in this deadly true story.

This is a true lesson of being aware of trickery. Showing one hand while the hidden hand is doing another. sad.png

this is another reason (among countless others) why it should be illegal for a man and a woman to get married. the only people who should be allowed to get married are gays and lesbians, because they understand how each other thinks. a man will never be able to understand how a woman thinks and vice versa, but with gays and lesbians, the brain is the same; therefore no problems.

My lovely wife has just informed me, after sharing with her this thread, that she has premeditated my manhood going into the blender to further decrease my odds.

Before or after amputation? smile.png

If before, she'd have to catch you first - and it's a bit hard to run at full speed with a whirring blender on an extension lead

Edited by Songhua

this is another reason (among countless others) why it should be illegal for a man and a woman to get married. the only people who should be allowed to get married are gays and lesbians, because they understand how each other thinks. a man will never be able to understand how a woman thinks and vice versa, but with gays and lesbians, the brain is the same; therefore no problems.

Well, no need to be already married to get a penis cut-off.

And I have countless reasons to be with a woman. (in marriage or not)

Edited by Andre0720

And I have countless reasons to be with a woman. (married or not)

Sorry to hear about your loss. w00t.gif
  • Like 1

My ex wife (attorney no less) was intrigued with the lorena bobbit case and said had it been her (ex) she'd have made a milkshake out of it as to insure it would never walk again.

The guy that lost his pecker may have saved a lot of money if you consider what Yanhee hospital charges for a similar procedure.

Reminds me of the guy who got his dick cut off by his wife in Chiangmai.

She actualy got in to her car and drove away with it. <deleted> !

When she had driven far enough from her home she just tossed it out of the window while she was driving. It hit the windscreen of a passing rental car containing 2 ladies from the UK.

One lady was quoted as saying to her friend, " Holy crap ! did you just see the cock on that fly."

True story. tongue.png

Reminds me of the guy who got his dick cut off by his wife in Chiangmai.

She actualy got in to her car and drove away with it. <deleted> !

When she had driven far enough from her home she just tossed it out of the window while she was driving. It hit the windscreen of a passing rental car containing 2 ladies from the UK.

One lady was quoted as saying to her friend, " Holy crap ! did you just see the cock on that fly."

True story. tongue.png

I like the twist you put to this.

(but that is not what she said last night)

Information or entertainment I do appreciate.

I like the twist you put to this.

(but that is not what she said last night)

Information or entertainment I do appreciate.

She said '' I can't find it Casanova'' . laugh.png

Boy oh boy, these Thais, they are something else. Why didn't women all around the world think of this? It's easy to see that Thais are slicker and smarter than anyone else to think of this technique. Wow! These Thais are so impressive and to think we can read all about it in the newspaper. And they even have a standing inside joke about it, that all "levels of society" readily understand. Boy oh boy these Thais are clever.

cheesy.gif With all of the effort you put into the lousy rhetoric in your post you evidently think that You are clever. That was some devastating put down on the Thais fellah.tongue.png Hah Haaa. Daaaah! cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif BoyOhBoy I betcha some Thai folks hung themselves if they happened to sample that lightening bolt!!! clap2.gif

Bangkok is the commercial sex capital of the world and Thailand leads the world in penis re-attachment surgery.

You know it makes sense.

Now that you mention it, it does make sense they have learned so much in sex change operation's. I heard a rumor they have it down to $1,600 American

I heard that there used to be a mobile reattachment van that was on 24 hour cruise in Bangkok.

Can anyone confirm this and does it still exist ?

Just wondering.

Not that I live in Bangkok and not that my wife would ever do that.

Just wondering.......

I heard that there used to be a mobile reattachment van that was on 24 hour cruise in Bangkok.

Just wondering.

Just wondering.......

You SURE about both points ? coffee1.gif

Just wondering.

Just wondering.......

Which both points ?

Yes, I am sure that I do not live in Bangkok.

I know where I live my friend.

And, yes, My wife would NEVER do that.

Mind you we have been married for over 10 years and have two wonderful daughters.

Does that satisfy your curiosity ?

Just wondering.

Just wondering.......

Which both points ?

Mind you we have been married for over 10 years and have two wonderful daughters.

No, it doesn't. Another guy who thinks everything is black and white.

BUT, l did think the same as you, sadly. sad.png

Nooooo, did not loose the todger but everything else. laugh.png

Just wondering.

Just wondering.......

Which both points ?

No, it doesn't. Another guy who thinks everything is black and white.

BUT, l did think the same as you, sadly. sad.png

Nooooo, did not loose the todger but everything else. laugh.png

Sorry for you my friend.

Must have picked the wrong woman.

• 6 years later...

Its amusing the notion a Thai wife/woman is completely faithful.  What a lot of rubbish.  Faithful to a relationship where a partner is providing money maybe.  Not necessarily in bed. Fidelity has oft been found in some Thai women been to providing for the family.  Once the husband has stopped putting the money in, or gets himself distraction that costs money that would have gone to her, or the family, or yes caused her embarrassment, that's when the knife comes out.  This is an economic or social matter of embarrassment.  It always amuses me this notion some peddle of Thai women being more faithful than Western.  There is the joke. I have known enough Thai, and Western men who have caught their partners cheating.