Christmas Eve Dinner

Red Crab

Hello, we are having visitors from Europe for Christmas.Could anybody recommend a restaurant / hotel wtih a buffet style or set menu Christmas Eve Dinner?

We are looking for a "middle to high " price range. Would appreciate any advice. Thank you.

I am guessing as these places change their prices every year, but I would suggest:

Inexpensive

Bake and Bite

The Garden (the one across the street from the Inter Inn)

Pun Pun (on the river)

Medium to High

The Duke's

More Expensive

Le Meridien

The Holiday Inn

There are places that are more expensive and a few might be quite good, but I have tried all these places over many years and been more than satisfied.

I am guessing as these places change their prices every year, but I would suggest:

Inexpensive

Bake and Bite

The Garden (the one across the street from the Inter Inn)

Pun Pun (on the river)

Medium to High

The Duke's

More Expensive

Le Meridien

The Holiday Inn

There are places that are more expensive and a few might be quite good, but I have tried all these places over many years and been more than satisfied.

Are those Christmas eve buffet's or Christmas day ones.

We at The Olde Bell will be putting on a traditional British Christmas dinner On Christmas Eve starting at 7pm.

A glass of sherry and a Gin/Vodka and mixer to start. Prawn cocktail or pâté on toast or tomato soup as an appetiser; Roast turkey or Lancashire Ham, with roast potatoes, mashed potatoes, Brussels Sprouts, Carrots and Green Beans and served with Sage & Onion Stuffing, Chestnut Stuffing, gravy, bread sauce and Cranberry Sauce. Then Christmas Pudding served with rum sauce. You also get a free pint of draught beer, large bottle of local beer, glass of Hussein wine or a soft drink. The all-in price is 795฿. If you buy your tickets before 7th December, we'll give you a 100฿ discount On this price.

The same package is offered on Christmas Day both daytime and evening.

We certainly don't qualify as fine dining or anywhere near 'high end' but our Christmas dinners have been sold out for the past 7 years and feedback is positive!

Hope you find what you are looking for.

sorry for piggybacking this thread, but any idea for restaurants that serve decent oysters, crayfish and mussels as well, preferably buffet within 5000baht per pax

i did at le cyrstal non buffet for last new year eye, it was alright but im thinking there must be somewhere else better

i also had the idea of dining at home. went to search around and tops have this seafood platter for 5600 baht with king crab, crayfish, oyster etc any experience with them?