The Never Ending Pro/anti Cannabis Debate. Can We Continue?

watcharacters

I last smoked the "evil" plant/weed over 20 years ago. I don't care to smoke it again. I also have zero negativity about it. I know it is only hours away across the border from me if I wanted it but I don't care to partake.

Can there be a discussion about it without upsetting the rules of TV or especially upsetting the Mods?

The discussion should be with the understanding we don't all agree but hopefully there won't be any "attacks" on members who have a different opinion than yours.

Please for the sake of the moderators, don't attack the laws as they exist in Thailand or maybe even SEA. Please only critique the laws in Western countries if that's how you feel.

Please be mindful of the concerns and interest of the Mods of TV. Thanks for doing your part.

Yeah maybe this has been discussed before but TV is an evolving forum with new and dying members as well as those who drop out because of moderation. I trust the bandwidth of TV can't be so limited as to not allow a new discussion on this topic within its present board membership.

Thanks to all the moderators for that understanding.