Two Nights In Koh Samui

smokie36

Hi folks

I have won a two night stay in a five star resort in Samui but unfortunately won't be able to take up the offer due to other commitments.

Dates are flexible on stay and I am offering them at around half the Agoda price.

PM me for details. wai2.gif

I won 2 nights in 5 star hotel the same, just had to open a card from some guys on the street and got 2 nights in a resort at Samui Penninsula, name changed now. "Dates flexible but unable to take up the offer due to other commitments"????? so how flexible are the datesgiggle.gif

Smokie,

Can you tell us What hotel it is on Samui

5k sounds high, but knowing a number of places on Samui and what prices are like down that way, this could in fact be a good deal......

Got centara in Krabi for just under 5k during low season..... Thailand ain't as cheap as it used to be :(

I won 2 nights in 5 star hotel the same, just had to open a card from some guys on the street and got 2 nights in a resort at Samui Penninsula, name changed now. "Dates flexible but unable to take up the offer due to other commitments"????? so how flexible are the datesgiggle.gif

Aah I see. :D

No mate this is a proper two night holiday won in a raffle. No queation of scratchcards etc. ;)

Smokie,

Can you tell us What hotel it is on Samui

5k sounds high, but knowing a number of places on Samui and what prices are like down that way, this could in fact be a good deal......

Got centara in Krabi for just under 5k during low season..... Thailand ain't as cheap as it used to be :(

Its a Garden Pool Room at the Sala Samui.