More Food Related Stuff (Sorry)

just_Elaine

Just fyi:

We walked by Su Casa and it isn't there any more. I don't remember seeing that anyone posted that and thought some people might want to know this.

Pern's Restaurant had and interesting special yesterday - Pork Belly, Sausages, homemade sauerkraut and mashed potatoes. 249 baht. It was pretty good.

249bt paeng paeng,

I was dining 3 doors down from there; large leo, fanta, dish padgrapow, 2 plate chcken fried rice, sun dried pork to chew on, large plate morning glory, and something else... 280bt, and that of course a more than substantial meal for 2

NOW THATS PRETTY GOOD!

249bt paeng paeng,

I was dining 3 doors down from there; large leo, fanta, dish padgrapow, 2 plate chcken fried rice, sun dried pork to chew on, large plate morning glory, and something else... 280bt, and that of course a more than substantial meal for 2

NOW THATS PRETTY GOOD!

Lemon Tree?

249bt paeng paeng,

NOW THATS PRETTY GOOD!

Yes, we go there and get stuff to take home - our favorites are laab mu, pad phet pla-duk, yam wun sen and they know we like it spicy. I just felt like eating something different that day.

Yes, it is Lemon Tree.

Edited by just_Elaine