Sav Laos Or Kl Thai Embassy For Multi O Based On Marriage

Hi There,

I have frequented Thai Visa as a regular guest but this is my first post

I am currently on a single entry o visa which I easily obtained in Ventienne, Laos a month ago.

I have currently half the 'official' sum required sitting nicely in a Thai bank account maturing over the next couple of months.

I put the funds in last month reading about two or three months in a Thai bank account.

Will be able to put more in to the account this coming year for the 'offical' sum and yearly extension.

I presume the docs required would be the same for the single entry except including the up to the minute bank statement.

If there are more docs needed could some kind soul please advise

concerning KL Embassy

i've recently read that this embassy requires you to have 100000 baht Thai bank account or a non Thai account

concerning Savannaket in Laos

I have read recently that this Embassy is the place to go for a multi entry based on marriage.

i have read that it is very easy to obtain a multi o visa based on marriage

I know that the internet can not be update at any given time.

I am really inquiring if any person has recently achieved a multi o visa based on marriage at KL or in SAV at Laos.

If you have recently obtained a multi o based in Sav Laos I would really appreciate the information for this process.

If you have recently obtained a multi o based on marriage in KL I would really appreciate the information for this process.

have lived in Thailand for 7 years and married for that time.

I have always been on non b visa for work or business and this will be the first multi o visa for me.

I am very keen to compare Sav Laos to KL.

i am also hopefully wanting to obtain fairly recent information.

Cheers

Kirbicus

You might want to check the pinned information, including recent reports of getting such visas.

Laos will issue without financials - KL will issue with 100k but believe then now want that in Thailand. But you can extend any entry 60 days without financials; so are you planning a one year extension or not?

Hi Lopburi 3

Thank you very much for the quick reply.

Yes I am planning to do a yearly extension after the first multi o visa.

Having I believe up to 15 months with the first multi o visa will give ample time to organize the other 200000 baht.

My wife and I decided to do this visa as we had a recent winfall over a new RV.

Her sister smashed it completely and we got a hefty sum from the insurance company.

She is also selling her older Toyota and we may use the cash later for extension purposes.

She is now looking for a new car again.

You know Thai's and thier cars.

We are always putting cash into her coffee and cake shop which she has ran successfully for four years now.

Having an amount for an intial multi o visa 200000 followed by the official amount of 400000 stashed away in a Thai account is actually a good saving method.

You can't touch it if you do no extension.

Living in the north it is very difficult to obtain the 40000 a month unless you have a business back home etc.

You'd have to work 24/7 and more so.

The cash amount is the easiest approach for the extension.

Thanks again for the quick reply.

I will have a look at what else you suggested.

Cheers

Kirbicus