Thaksin's Daughter Paetongtarn Responds To Coffee Threat

webfact

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paetongtarn reminds me of Justice Junior in the movie Somkey and the Bandit.

9418783_ori.jpg

"Somkey"? Is that the Thai remake?

Ok, ok you guys know by now I never learned to spell and count. I went to the same but different Uni in Kentucky that our PM went too. What do you expect? Good catch.

Paetongtarn reminds me of Justice Junior in the movie Somkey and the Bandit.

9418783_ori.jpg

"Somkey"? Is that the Thai remake?

Ok, ok you guys know by now I never learned to spell and count. I went to the same but different Uni in Kentucky that our PM went too. What do you expect? Good catch.

I think it was quite a nice typo.

• Like 1

To be honest, it sounds like a set up to me.

Most probably a revenge. The flight attendant community is not a very nice community, really a lot of gossips and back stabbings.

A while ago there was this guy who dumped a Cathay flight attendant and made the mistake to flight with his new girlfriend on a flight where his ex girlfriend was working. She poured a jug of orange juice on them biggrin.png

Methinks that yet again the Thaksin dream weaver is indulging in flights (no pun intended) of fantasy in order to promote the Thaksin name to the head of the publicity queue.

Tis a vexing question, should this contretemps be forwarded immediately to the ICC, with appropriate supporting scribblings from RA, or shall it be sufficient to issue the usual billion-baht lawsuit against the uppity working-class person ? wink.pngrolleyes.gif

• Like 1

Amazingly this is the 100th post!

Sorry if it's been said, I dont have time to read the previous 99 comments, bit here's my 2 cents:

She won't save face until the perpetrator of these comments has been sacked.

Probably jealous of her brothers recent activity in the spotlight, the Shin gene kickin in.

Shame this person didn't actually spill the coffee, she could have made it look like an accident.

Finally, can't believe we're talking about this (I'm as guilty as the rest of you).

Sorry if it's been said, I dont have time to read the previous 99 comments, bit here's my 2 cents:

Probably jealous of her brothers recent activity in the spotlight, the Shin gene kickin in.

Shame this person didn't actually spill the coffee, she could have made it look like an accident.

Finally, can't believe we're talking about this (I'm as guilty as the rest of you).

If the flight attendant posted her deranged and unpleasant thoughts on Facebook she will be sacked by Cathay Pacific if the internal inquiry finds her guilty.It's nothing to do with Thaksin's daughter's view.

I travel quite often between Hong Kong and Bangkok with Cathay and I came to know a couple of Thai flight attendants. They usually are very nice and helpful. It's true that due to their demographic they are mostly "prettty face" Abhisit supporters but I had the chance to fly with a number of members of the ruling party, including one time with K. Thaksin (I was not "with" him, I was just in the same plane) and I have to say they were all shown total proper respect by the members of the staff despite their personal politic opinions.

It is true that there are a couple of old bitter spinsters working there, I was chased by one for a while despite the fact that I was already married with someone she knew. My wife eventually cut all links with this community, there was too much nasty gossips even if it was only from a few individuals.

But it is only gossips, these old witches are unable to do anything else. If Cathay really wants to improve its service, food service should be one of their priority

I seriously think you are dreaming! Thaksin has his own private jet would would never travel with commoners like you less show his face around in a crowded plane! *duh!
  • Like 1

......they are mostly "prettty face" Abhisit supporters .....

Very odd comment??

As opposed to what - ugly face Taksin supporters - I hope for your sake your wife supports Abhisit that's all i can say, unless of course you like 'ugly'

Odd comment equating looks to personal politics?? Book and cover spring to mind.

Not odd at all. Simply noting that those employed as air hostesses are considered 'Thai beautiful', I.e. white- skinned and of Chinese descent. This demographic are overwhelmingly rich, Bangkokians and therefore Abhisit supporters as opposed to brown- skinned Isaan girls who are overwhelmingly Thaksin supporters and generally considered ugly by Thai society.

Your response shows your understanding of Thai culture

So Thaksin and his white clan from Chiang Mai don't count? And there are plenty of middle class in Thailand who support old square face. What a stupid biased post.

• Like 1

You advocate a "flying chicken" aka air hostess pouring hot coffee on a passenger ???

She should be sacked and you must be ill.

An airline employee publicly posting about wishing harm on a fare paying passenger, as well as posting said passengers travel information is a loose cannon not fit to be employed which is why Cathay will fire her as soon as they are able. It's largely irrelevant who the passenger is.

• Like 2

Honey Lochanachai, already been traced I think.

Correct. She has been identified and according to insiders she will probably be asked to resign.

She published a copy of the manifest on Facebook with a number of comments

"I have heard that the Shinawatra family often uses Cathay Pacific to travel to Hong Kong. I never expected that (Paetongtarn) was on board today," Honey wrote. "I immediately told my flight manager that I could not work knowing that the daughter of my enemy was on the plane. The manager was kind to reassign me to be in charge of other sections."

"I also called my personal advisor asking if it would be all right to throw coffee at Paetongtarn, but was told that this could breach Hong Kong's law. I was so angry and could not come to terms with the failure of last Saturday's anti-government rally in Bangkok."

"Initially I made another plan with the help of my colleague on the flight who was also an anti-Thaksin to slander Thaksin in front of his daughter before the plane landed in Hong Kong," Honey wrote on Facebook. "But I gave up. I could not stop crying realizing that we will have to continue to fight with 'bad peoples'."

Details are published on Asiasentinel

She honestly wrote that in English?

Who on earth asks their boss if it's ok to throw coffee on someone?

I believe it's a translation. There are screen copies of her facebook page and the posts are in Thai.

Regarding the personal advisor, I don't think it's her boss, more some kind of counselor, maybe her shrink.This girl is obviouly unfit to work in an airplane.

If psyche tests were implemented for all public serving positions, the entire region would be a waste-ground of unemployable, ill-willed, lottery hopeful, suicidal sociopaths.

these 'members of society' are a ticking grime bomb of repressed hatred and frustration.

mark my words

In the least surprising sacking in recent world history, Cathay Pacific announce that:

"We have investigated the matter thoroughly. We can confirm that the incident involved a member of our cabin crew who has privately posted certain information on a social media site about one of our passengers and that it is an unauthorised incident. We can also confirm that the cabin crew concerned is no longer an employee of the company."

I expect she'll be on stage at the next Pitak Siam rally banging on about mental conspiracy theories to do with how Thaksin was the mastermind behind it all and it was all the fault of The Evil One...

• Like 2

In the least surprising sacking in recent world history, Cathay Pacific announce that:

"We have investigated the matter thoroughly. We can confirm that the incident involved a member of our cabin crew who has privately posted certain information on a social media site about one of our passengers and that it is an unauthorised incident. We can also confirm that the cabin crew concerned is no longer an employee of the company."

I expect she'll be on stage at the next Pitak Siam rally banging on about mental conspiracy theories to do with how Thaksin was the mastermind behind it all and it was all the fault of The Evil One...

Let's see. I wonder how much sympathy she will actually get. The leaders of the protests have kids too.

It is a very serious line to cross, this one.

Edited by Thai at Heart

Maybe she would get a book deal from them. Really hope this is not a conspiracy.

If someone can pay a air crew for something like this, what will happen if the terrorist in the South decides to get themselves a 9/11?

Sent from my XT910 using Thaivisa Connect App

I wonder how much sympathy she will actually get.

My bet would be .... absolutely loads. I don't really want to cause permanent damage to my brain so I won't go there but the comments on Manager and on Facebook groups like Social Sanction will be 100% behind her, and there will be 1000s of them.

I don't think fascists who hate democracy really care much about threats to scald someone and revealing minor personal details. Edited by Zooheekock

I wonder how much sympathy she will actually get.

My bet would be .... absolutely loads. I don't really want to cause permanent damage to my brain so I won't go there but the comments on Manager and on Facebook groups like Social Sanction will be 100% behind her, and there will be 1000s of them.

I don't think fascists who hate democracy really care much about threats to scald someone and revealing minor personal details.

If it comes to saying kids of the protagonists who are not public figures are fair game for vigilantism, i wouldn't want to be a rich kid trying to get a taxi after a night out.

That is a very serious line to cross with one side with much less to lose than the other.

Don't be ridiculous. These people own the courts (and a lot else besides). A taxi driver's not going to give one of Abhisit's kids a battering because he knows exactly what's going to happen if he does. And if that was going to happen, it would have been in May or June or July of 2010, not now just because of some silly post on Facebook.

Don't be ridiculous. These people own the courts (and a lot else besides). A taxi driver's not going to give one of Abhisit's kids a battering because he knows exactly what's going to happen if he does. And if that was going to happen, it would have been in May or June or July of 2010, not now just because of some silly post on Facebook.

Oh, yeah, and the coppers are going do a sterling job finding somchai from yasothon.

If the anti government groups get behind this girl, not only do they make themselves look completely absurd, but, you wait, something very stupid and sad could easily happen.

These people burnt down bangkok, you think they can't organise someone to fall down stairs. This is a path best not trodden or supported.

Edited by Thai at Heart

If the anti government groups get behind this girl, not only do they make themselves look completely absurd,

Then it'll be business as usual, won't it.

something very stupid and sad could easily happen.

If by that you mean every well-turned out little rich kid is going to be at risk of having a cafe au lait poured on his head....dream on. It's not going to happen.

I'm going to guess that you don't read any of the Thai language forums/Facebook groups. Perhaps you didn't see the photo which was doing the rounds of the policeman who died in the car crash coming back from the Pitak Siam rally. One I saw had a caption which amounted to 'Karma's a bitch'. I saw it an hour or two after it had started floating around on the yellow-hued hate pages. It had over a 1000 likes and several hundred comments along the lines of 'Go to hell you Thaksin-loving bastard'. These people are absolutely insane - they don't care about what the stewardess did. All they care about is that she's yellow and she, in their eyes, suffered at Thaksin's hands.

If the anti government groups get behind this girl, not only do they make themselves look completely absurd,

If by that you mean every well-turned out little rich kid is going to be at risk of having a cafe au lait poured on his head....dream on. It's not going to happen.

I'm going to guess that you don't read any of the Thai language forums/Facebook groups. Perhaps you didn't see the photo which was doing the rounds of the policeman who died in the car crash coming back from the Pitak Siam rally. One I saw had a caption which amounted to 'Karma's a bitch'. I saw it an hour or two after it had started floating around on the yellow-hued hate pages. It had over a 1000 likes and several hundred comments along the lines of 'Go to hell you Thaksin-loving bastard'. These people are absolutely insane - they don't care about what the stewardess did. All they care about is that she's yellow and she, in their eyes, suffered at Thaksin's hands.

Yeah, but if you push the reds far enough, a good shooing for anyone is very easy to arrange.

You are absolutely right.There is a strong streak of unrestrained hatred bordering insanity in the yellow/multicolored/PAD/Pitak Siam camp and it is easily seen in the social media.The mentality is very much the same as I recall from the 1970's especially 1976.It's pretty much a middle class phenonomen.They are being played by other interests of course.

• Like 2

You are absolutely right.There is a strong streak of unrestrained hatred bordering insanity in the yellow/multicolored/PAD/Pitak Siam camp and it is easily seen in the social media.The mentality is very much the same as I recall from the 1970's especially 1976.It's pretty much a middle class phenonomen.They are being played by other interests of course.

Yes. You are absolutely right.There is a strong streak of unrestrained hatred bordering insanity in the yellow/multicolored/PAD/Pitak Siam camp and the redshirt and ptp camp that is easily seen in the social media. Its a social divide that was created through the corrupt actions of Thaksin. That is exploited and perpetuated by Thaksin for the benefit of Thaksin.

Yes. You are absolutely right.There is a strong streak of unrestrained hatred bordering insanity in the yellow/multicolored/PAD/Pitak Siam camp and the redshirt and ptp camp that is easily seen in the social media. Its a social divide that was created through the corrupt actions of Thaksin. That is exploited and perpetuated by Thaksin for the benefit of Thaksin.

Yeah right, as though all was calm and peaceful before Thaksin.Use your brain for chrissake.Thaksin didn't create the social divide;he exploited it.

• Like 2