Electricity Bill Payment

Matthew2027

Failing any of the above they have three offices, Pattaya klang Naklua and Chaipuk 2

Sorry to say but the Office in Pattaya Klang (next to ToT) is closed, and no idea when it will be open again to accept Bill Payments

Edited by MJCM

Anyone who owns or rents long-term would be well advised to set up direct payment for the electricity bill. I found it to be a very simple and painless procedure, and with my bank it doesnt even cost anything. I get a free SMS when the bill is paid, which is about 3 weeks or more after it arrives. The date is on the bill. Later I get a letter indicating that it has been paid.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Sorry if this has been reported before, but if it has I cannot find it.

There is now a payment office in Royal Garden on the second floor (first floor for us Brits). Apparently it has be there since January. It seems that they do not do much business - today when I went in there was 3 staff and I was the only customer at that time.

give the Naklua/Banlamung one a miss there were 300 numbers in front of mine on the 2 days i went down. Its in the road that runs down the side of the police station off Suk. i had been away for a few weeks so the meter was taken away.

normally 7/11, tesco express etc if within time limit allowed, if you go over the days allowed then its one of the officers.

The Royal Garden is probably better but only 3 staff and 30 numbers in front of mine on that particular day.

Edited by marstons

give the Naklua/Banlamung one a miss there were 300 numbers in front of mine on the 2 days i went down. Its in the road that runs down the side of the police station off Suk. i had been away for a few weeks so the meter was taken away.

normally 7/11, tesco express etc if within time limit allowed, if you go over the days allowed then its one of the officers.

The Royal Garden is probably better but only 3 staff and 30 numbers in front of mine on that particular day.

Never takes more than a couple of minutes when we pay at Naklua ,been going there for 8 years.

Edited by i claudius

Never takes more than a couple of minutes when we pay at Naklua ,been going there for 8 years.

On the one occasion I had to go to Naklua, I also had 300+ numbers in front of me. Took about 90 minutes before my turn.

Maybe some days are better than others.

I went to pay at Royal Garden Plaza, (not easy to find hidden away in a corner on the second floor), but the office was closed at like 4pm, most disappointing.

Easiest way to pay is at any 7/11 but only within the dates specified at the bottom of the bill.

There is also electric office in Naklua which you can find easy enough on google maps.

Sorry if this has been reported before, but if it has I cannot find it.

There is now a payment office in Royal Garden on the second floor (first floor for us Brits). Apparently it has be there since January. It seems that they do not do much business - today when I went in there was 3 staff and I was the only customer at that time.

With the one in Pattaya Klang it seemed to be a matter of when you went there. Up around the first of the month there would be a queue all the way out on the street, but if you were one of the lucky ones to get your meter bill dated for payment in the middle of the month it was usually completely empty. I still have no idea why some of my condos were billed like that, but it was convenient.

Anyone who owns or rents long-term would be well advised to set up direct payment for the electricity bill. I found it to be a very simple and painless procedure, and with my bank it doesnt even cost anything. I get a free SMS when the bill is paid, which is about 3 weeks or more after it arrives. The date is on the bill. Later I get a letter indicating that it has been paid.

Are you sure it's free? I just started paying by direct transfer through SCB and was billed 5 baht for it - it was billed as a separate entry though. Not a big deal, just wondering.

If the bill has gone past its due date you can no longer pay at Seven 11. so you have to go direct to the Electric company " Gaan Fye Far "
They have 2 offices, 1 in Naklua near Banglamung police Stn, and 1 in Chaiyaporeuk 2 Jomtien. (Jomtien much less waiting or cueing)

If the bill has gone past its due date you can no longer pay at Seven 11. so you have to go direct to the Electric company " Gaan Fye Far "

They have 2 offices, 1 in Naklua near Banglamung police Stn, and 1 in Chaiyaporeuk 2 Jomtien. (Jomtien much less waiting or cueing)

And the one I reported in Royal Garden.

Edited by Rimmer
Quotes fixed

Just last month I procrastinated too long and couldn't pay the bill at the condo office. Had my Thai friend call PEA and ask about Chayaphruyek 2 and was told could only pay at Naklua office. 20km.

My wife went to pay the bill yesterday at Naklua office and was in/out in no time.

Guess it depends on when in the month you go.