British Embassy

fin

Can anyone tell me the procedure when someone hands themslef into the British Embassy to get assistance with returning to where they came from, this is a complicated situation that I don't wish to go into on the forum so if anyone has an insight to the procedure I would be most grateful for them to contact me.

Can anyone tell me the procedure when someone hands themslef into the British Embassy to get assistance with returning to where they came from, this is a complicated situation that I don't wish to go into on the forum so if anyone has an insight to the procedure I would be most grateful for them to contact me.

you mean repatriation ?

no money and no help available from back home ?

you have to exhaust all avenues before they provide a free trip home ,but you have to pay it all back so i guess you need some sort of guarentor somewhere.

is someone destitute ?

no not realy destitute more a set of circemstance's this person has presented themselfs to the Embassy and they are returning them to where they came from 8 months ago and what I was interested to know is how long they will spend in The Embassy before traveling back, as they have been with the embassy for 3/4 days now also does the embassy have a holding place or do they place them somewhere else until arrangements are made for them to travel

no not realy destitute more a set of circemstance's this person has presented themselfs to the Embassy and they are returning them to where they came from 8 months ago and what I was interested to know is how long they will spend in The Embassy before traveling back, as they have been with the embassy for 3/4 days now also does the embassy have a holding place or do they place them somewhere else until arrangements are made for them to travel

They are usually accommodated in cheaper places until they can be uplifted by an airline. The Embassy will have some pull with BA. They have to repay the Foreign Office all costs when they get home.