Insurance Flight Cover

khunMato

Dear all,

I am looking for an insurance that covers a flight back to Sweden if the worst should happen.

Let´s say that I was in a really bad car accident and I miraculously survived. After my life was saved, the doctor decides that it would be better for me to be back in Sweden for social reasons or for any other type of reason.

Does anyone know of an insurance company that have that help?

I use this firm for my leisure travel.

http://www.worldnomads.com/

I have a friend who had to make a claim when he broke his arm in Brasil and said they were quick and efficient, the only problem he had was they wanted the hospital to verify his original credit card for security purposes and he had just received his new card prior to his holiday with a different number, so lots of faxes and e-mails to clear that up but in the end everything was okay.

I am looking for a health insurance, which are expensive back home. A grope one (mrs and me) about 55 000 Bht, it is therefore I ask. We want to have an insurance that covers health ("normal" health insurance") and for the flight back home, if the doctor thinks it is better to go home... for whatever reason.

I am looking for a health insurance, which are expensive back home. A grope one (mrs and me) about 55 000 Bht, it is therefore I ask. We want to have an insurance that covers health ("normal" health insurance") and for the flight back home, if the doctor thinks it is better to go home... for whatever reason.

Where do you live, Sweden or Thailand? If living in Thailand, buy local insurance, if living in Sweden, buy Swedish insurance.

Where do you live, Sweden or Thailand? If living in Thailand, buy local insurance, if living in Sweden, buy Swedish insurance.

Currently live in Sweden, will soon move to Bangkok for my architect studies.

I understand that both countries have insurance companies.

Sweden - Got a 6 month travel insurance from my parents when I went travelling in South America and it cost a bit more than 6000 $

Thailand - Of cause cheaper than Sweden, BUT I have not found one that includes a flight back to Sweden if something happens. Believe me IT happens.

That is the reason for my question.

Currently live in Sweden, will soon move to Bangkok for my architect studies.

I understand that both countries have insurance companies.

Sweden - Got a 6 month travel insurance from my parents when I went travelling in South America and it cost a bit more than 6000 $

Thailand - Of cause cheaper than Sweden, BUT I have not found one that includes a flight back to Sweden if something happens. Believe me IT happens.

That is the reason for my question.

sorry, wrong key. it didn´t cost 6000$, it was supposed to be 2000$