Maninsurat. With The Flounce Of The Year.

ManInSurat

If you're having problems dealing with the concept of jai yen.......

Please indulge me and watch this video.

(The dark part in the latter stages of the video is me going into a kid's wonderland bedroom with bunk beds a PS2, their parents ashes in a hing on the wall. A pink Hello Kitty cupboard I bought from Lotus that's Ikea style and I spent 3 hours putting together with a boy who's not even blood related to me. Those 2 children are both in school and I've never heard my wife sleep this soundly.)

You have no idea how good that feels.

EDIT : ADDED YOUTUBE LINK. (And I'm spent. I'll see what you think in the morning. Please be nice. I tried so hard.)

Thailand will love you back if you love it.

You deserve much better in your lives and you already have it all around you.

Just look and see.

I hope you all get better.

I'll be waiting for you when you make it.

Love

ManInSurat.

aka

Dan

(Please respect my rights to anonymity. I have a family to look after. Read my post history. My sudden bursts of anger make sense now. Please see this.)

MiS.

Edited by ManInSurat
: Thai script removed, this is an English language forum, if you wish post using Thai Script, you can do so in the Thai language forum.
  • Like 1

PS. Many thanks to SeaVision for making the yearly memorial service for my laan liang that much less painful.

You will always be my TV hero.

The rest of you, learn to be more like SeaVision.

You'll get so much more out of life.

Good night guys.

One happy happy man.

Live and let live guys.

We're all human beings in this together.

Never forget that.

SeaVison is the BEST TV member you'll ever have.

Consider your selves very lucky.

SVB, whenever you need anything in Thailand, you come and talk to me.

I got your back buddy.

Edited by ManInSurat

LAST EDIT:

So, now, with the pain of my family, taken onto my own back and purged. Out to sea. Into the house. Into the ether.....

I sit back and feel this warm warm glow, that warm glow you'll only ever get when you seek nirvana​ and love some people so unequivocally, so unconditionally, that this becomes second nature.

You're all capable of it.

You just lack the mental tools to do it.

I saw the story of the gang attack in Phuket.

You're all feeling spite and anger, all hatred and negativity. All jealously and rage. All twisted compassion. All unnecessary national pride. All silly silly childish ways.

Let it go.

Just let it go now......

Go to bed.

See the sun rise.....

Watch the stars.

When you look up, I'll be looking too..... I'll be smiling at you for spreading the message.

You owe me this for giving you my last cent, my last dime on the most stressful day of my life.

I love TV.

You are the force for good in Thailand.

If you've found inner peace, good on you. But you've got the wrong end of the stick. Any negative thoughts/actions by foreigners is a drop in the ocean compared to the damage Thai's are ceaselessly inflicting on the own country and people.

• Like 1

If you are happy, that's nice. Better to be happy than unhappy, but do you really need the approval of others to validate that happiness? I'm not taking a swipe at you, but I think this sort of thing is a personal affair and is best left with the homelife.

BTW, do you really love your family? If so, and answer honestly now: How many operating smoke detectors do you have in your flat? If you love the family, you will have a couple. And do you have a fire extinguisher? <deleted>, you will ask, why is some nutter bothering me about this on my happiness thread? Well, I am taking your video tour of the flat as an opportunity to ensure that you keep that state of happiness, by having some basic fire safety. Preserve your happiness and make sure you are fire safe.

If you've found inner peace, good on you. But you've got the wrong end of the stick. Any negative thoughts/actions by foreigners is a drop in the ocean compared to the damage Thai's are ceaselessly inflicting on the own country and people.

Sorry ManInSurat, what have I missed that others are referring to, have you experienced some terrible event in your family life?

Thanks for the positive comments. There's some still some decent people left here.

I knew I came back, but it was only to show you this.

You now know that when I said I was stressed (and we all are) I was really, never in my life been that stressed stressed.

I'm going fishing for 3 days.

Play nice.