Any Suggestions For Xmas Lunch / Dinner?

TS79

Not cheap but the Christmas buffet at Indigo Pearl has always been superb. Unlimited food and free flow wine and Belgian beer make it decent value despite the price.

"despite the price", which is....?

(If you have to ask, then you can't afford iit? biggrin.png )

7/11, all you can eat. never comes to more then 100 baht and drinks are constantly served cold, bookings not necessary, a close second is family mart.

that term " If you have to ask, then you can't afford it?", is the most insincere form of BS i know, that speak is a power play term, "you can't afford it, so you are a lesser person", over the years now, i'm glad to say every person that has used those demeaning terms that i know of have hit the skids, for all that is mighty, it's only xmas dinner, a dead bird with some root veggie's. annoyed.gif

• Like 1

Go the...."ala mama noodles and a big bottle of Archer" Go early to reserve your table outside ?? wink.png

ah, the frozen section is pretty refined now and Archer has you speaking in a foreign drunk-in-ese language, leaving vapor trails as you go, lets have a TV 7/11 xmas dinner party and donate the difference of the indigo pearl to charity. clap2.gif

Not cheap but the Christmas buffet at Indigo Pearl has always been superb. Unlimited food and free flow wine and Belgian beer make it decent value despite the price.

Quote ....

"Award-winning Phuket spa resort Indigo Pearl is celebrating a 'White Christmas' with beach party featuring DJs, fire dancers and a spectacular Christmas themed buffet.

The festive event is being staged in Arabian-style 'majili' tents on beautiful white sand Nai Yang Beach from 8-11pm on December 25, and is priced at 1,990 Baht.

With DJs playing 80s and 90s dance favourites, and a bar serving a wide selection of cocktails and mocktails, the Christmas beach buffet features a carving station serving traditional Christmas turkey, honey-glazed ham and roast lamb on a spit, plus a seafood BBQ fiesta including king prawn, lobster, swordfish, tuna and baby octopus.

Appetisers also include an extensive seafood selection of prawn, crab, mussels, oysters, herring roll mops and smoked marlin, salmon and red snapper, along with cold cuts, grilled vegetables and salads.

Festive desserts range from Christmas pudding, Yule log cake, cookies and gingerbread men to kirsch cream with cherries, chocolate tart, Italian trifle, tiramisu and Drambuie panna cotta, chestnut mousse, cheesecake, lime tart, pecan pie and tropical fruit."

Not going this year as we're celebrating at home so not totally sure but think in previous years it was around 2000 per adult (can't remember the child rate but they did have a good set up of food and entertainment for the kids).

Not going this year as we're celebrating at home so not totally sure but think in previous years it was around 2000 per adult (can't remember the child rate but they did have a good set up of food and entertainment for the kids).

Sounds pretty good, so probably going to give this one a try. I've attached the menu and prices if any others are interested (and if I'm allowed to do so?). Its only once a year so a little extravagance required.

Christmas brunch 25th December 2012.pdf

Edited by TS79

Sounds pretty good, so probably going to give this one a try. I've attached the menu and prices if any others are interested (and if I'm allowed to do so?). Its only once a year so a little extravagance required.

It is fantastic and I'm sure you'll have a great time although I see there is no free flow Belgian beer this year. The wines are usually pretty good though.

Although not sure BBD is going to do Christmas Diner or not just yet, we would gladly talk it over just call Flower ,PM me and send you our number..... , last year we served about 24Diners on Christmas Day , we can do it as a private for up to 12 adults , kids get a separate table! .....BTW , we could include a visit from Santa in Phuket ~ see our Avatar Ho -Ho -Ho!

The pic is :

When Santa in Phuket visited all the naughty girls in Patong's Rock Hard a go-go .

Most were very nice, but all were very naughty !!!