Uk Now Smoke Free

Rinrada

Canada's been smoke-free for a while now and it's great!! I like reading in the newspapers about wank smokers complaining that they are people too and deserve to be able to smoke. Then people will write a response to this saying something as surpising as "Smokers are not people too, they are a parasite!"

Also, in Thailand people kept complaining about the pictures on the cig packages saying they are horrid. In Canada ours are 100 x worse, most are disgusting.

Thaibebop, you don't get me, pretending not to get your humour!!!

Every high school in the world has 1984 and AF as required reading. I'm just amazed at how many people miss the 'real' message. I would have thought that it's impossible to read them superficially.

Ooops, are we off topic? Maybe this should be in another thread 'what are you reading' exists somewhere...

Every high school in the world has 1984 and AF as required reading. I'm just amazed at how many people miss the 'real' message. I would have thought that it's impossible to read them superficially.

I am sure most walked away with nothing but blank minds, but at least they were exposed.

Ooops, are we off topic? Maybe this should be in another thread 'what are you reading' exists somewhere...

I am sure most walked away with nothing but blank minds, but at least they were exposed.

Good point! Anything is better than nothing.

I am a ex smoker and I think the smoking ban is a good thing but as one poster says its very difficult to inforce. If people want to smoke in a bar or club then you can go outside or the pub or club could instal small rooms like in the airport where you can smoke at your pleasure. I dont think its right for smokers to inflict there smoke on other people who dont smoke. :o Since I stopped smoking over 20 years ago I dont like it when my cloths stink of old smoke or if I am eating and all I can taste is smoke from another person who is not very considerate and has lit up after he is finished eating :D