New Mozzie Bite Method

malw71

I must spread this news. A lady told me a while back that to stop the itching from a mozzie bite you simply make an X with one of your fingernails directly onto the bite.

I tried it yesterday and it worked a treat, no miserable scratching for hours, after 10 mins I didn't even know it was there.

Spread the word!

after 10 mins every of my mozzie bites stop itching.

I did not know that it last longer for other people....

I must spread this news. A lady told me a while back that to stop the itching from a mozzie bite you simply make an X with one of your fingernails directly onto the bite.

I tried it yesterday and it worked a treat, no miserable scratching for hours, after 10 mins I didn't even know it was there.

Spread the word!

Spread the word!

my uncle showed me that one when I was about 10 years old.It didn't work then and it dosn't work now.That being the case, I still try it.... :o:D

dunno if you've seen em in thailand - but before my last trip to thailand i bought a small device that you click and it generates a high volt shock to the bite area... you feel nothing more than a tiny shock much less than a static shock - it shuts down the nerves around the bite area for quite some time...

can buy em from most boots etc

http://www.gear-zone.co.uk/eshop/Click---I...in-Minutes.html

Best not to touch it for as long as possible. They love me and I can get bites up to 1cm across! I have always found that if you leave it they are ok. If you have itched it (I usually manage it without thinking or in my sleep) then put some pure tea tree oil on it. Its a natural antiseptic and it helps them to heal. To make it all better the mozzies seem to hate the smell so they dont bite you again in the same area!!

yes it seems mozzies love to eat western food.

while my wife get bite 1 time I get bite 20 times...

Best not to touch it for as long as possible. They love me and I can get bites up to 1cm across! I have always found that if you leave it they are ok. If you have itched it (I usually manage it without thinking or in my sleep) then put some pure tea tree oil on it. Its a natural antiseptic and it helps them to heal. To make it all better the mozzies seem to hate the smell so they dont bite you again in the same area!!

I find some bites last longer than others regardless if you scratch them or not. The ones that don't form a bump, like on the side of your foot where the skin is deeper and tougher are the worst, they linger there for days so there's no bump to 'X' with your nail.

Eat lots of spicy food, after a week it makes a difference. Works for me.

You become so busy on the toilets, and your stomach aches so you forget about bites, right?

Tiger balm, or thai equivalents are efficient for me...