British And American Teachers Found Dead In Thai Home

webfact

British and American Teachers found dead in Thai home

By Staff Reporter

PATHUM THANI – English and American teachers found dead in Pathum Thani Rooms on Saturday Morning

Thirty Five year old Charlie Milsom from Britain and 40 year old American Jonathan Louis were both discovered in a rented condominium.

Reports indicate that the two were discovered in an upright, sitting, position and showed signs of vomiting, they had, according to reports, been dead for up to ten hours before the grim discovery.

With absolutely no signs of a struggle in the room, the bodies of the two English language tutors were found in a relaxed and natural position as if simply watching television.

Thamakorn Apison, a close friend of Mr. Louis, is said to have explained that she and Mr. Louis had been living together for 14 years and had occupied the condominium where the two men were found, for two year. The two men, who were friends, had gone to the home and she had returned in the morning. [more...]

Full story: http://www.pattaya10...d-in-thai-home/

pattaya_103_fm.png
--Pattaya 103 FM 2012-12-08

footer_n.gif

• Like 1

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

drugs kill everywhere, but many are unaware of the dangers

Dual suicide of course.

That are also my thoughts. No other possibility that 2 people sitting next to each other and awake can die at exactly the same time without the other one noticing anything strange going on.
  • Like 1

Come on let’s get real here, two people of nearly the same age maybe not the same stature even if they were , they would have different resistance factors two the same drug, one would surely have been able to see the other one was not 100% and done something about it? Call using in house phone or one of the two mobiles lying around. Both die the exact same time totally unbelievable. I would be looking for restraining items or marks of some sort. Or did they both made a suicide pact?

Some post on here should have more respect, eg Fox on TV un called for.

Edited by denishuahin
  • Like 1

All seems a bit strange to me.The woman just happens to be out for the night when the two men die.Ok it's possible there was gas poisoning or something similar,but something just doesn't add up. blink.png

couldn't have said it better...what was the woman doing out all night? it will likely go without further investigation and be ruled a dual-suicide. easy happysanook mai pen rai end of story.

Edited by happysanook
  • Like 1

Very bizarre.......almost reminds me of the British double heart attack victims in CM.......they both died sitting upright in a chair with signs of vomit?!

If I was chucking my guts up, I would not be calm and relaxed, sitting in an upright position, as if watching TV.

Can you picture it, the two blokes looking at each other vomiting and not doing anything about it?

Something not adding up here!

• Like 2

UPDATE:

US, British teachers found dead near Bangkok

BANGKOK, Dec 8, 2012 (AFP) - Two English teachers, one American and the other British, have been found dead sitting side-by-side in the living room of an apartment on the outskirts of Bangkok, Thai police said Saturday.

The men, aged 40 and 35 respectively, were discovered in the early hours of Saturday morning, according to Lieutenant Colonel Chamnong Kongtapan, chief investigator at the local police station in Pathum Thani province.

Police, who are investigating the cause of death, found an empty medicine bottle in the room from a government-run drug rehabilitation center.

"The name of the British man was on the bottle but we don't know yet what kind of drug (was) inside," he said, adding there was no sign of injuries on the men's bodies, or that a struggle had taken place.

afplogo.jpg

-- (c) Copyright AFP 2012-12-08