Throbbing Large Sound Speakers, Low Frequency, Have You Heard Them In Your Neighborhood?

circusman

We too are in Hang Dong, at Banwangtan, and from time to time we hear this throbbing,repetitive ,endless bass sound that penetrates not only the house but ear plugs.For it to be described as "music" I find quite bizarre.

Where it comes from, who knows, as the sound travels for kms,maybe it just the odd party.My daughter told me some time ago that its favoured by people who like to pop a pill and go off into their own little world.I think,on reflection,she is probably correct.

Dub-step forever! And by the way, you don't need to be on drugs to like dub-step .... its just a form of sound wave, same as any other music, just a bit lower ;-)

Edited by pete66

Dub-step forever! And by the way, you don't need to be on drugs to like dub-step .... its just a form of sound wave, same as any other music, just a bit lower ;-)

I am sure it is fantastic music, As a matter of fact I like many many different kinds of music from very loud to very sensitive and everything in between. My life is all about music, I was a professional musician for many years, but this topic is about the volume of it all and not the kind of music. It is way too loud and it drives me, and others mad. I can not read a book anymore, look at my favourite tv program or listening my music, because these low tones are everywhere.

• Like 1

Mr. Up (and down)...... sounds like HELL where you are living.....get out of Buriram, there are much nicer places to live than that bug infested dust bowl.

We live in Chiang Mai slightly outside town near the national park, its so quiet at night that I worry if I fart I may wake someone up in the village. Then at 7am the neighbors wake-up and its "who's got the biggest stero in town" competition! blink.png

I am sure it is fantastic music, As a matter of fact I like many many different kinds of music from very loud to very sensitive and everything in between. My life is all about music, I was a professional musician for many years, but this topic is about the volume of it all and not the kind of music. It is way too loud and it drives me, and others mad. I can not read a book anymore, look at my favourite tv program or listening my music, because these low tones are everywhere.

I too enjoy music, in my own home, but I don't inflict my taste in music on the whole neighbourhood,it stays within our home. Please tell me Pete why you and your ilk feel you have the right too blast it out ad nauseum for hour after hour.Ever considered those around you who just want to live in relative peace and quiet. Also suggest you google the definition of "music," Dub- step unfortuantly doesn't meet the criteria.

• Like 1