Non-Imm (Ed) Visa Initial 90 Day Report

I have checked on previous threads but, none of them mention about the Non-Imm (ED).

I have to do my initial 90 day report, in my passport there are many different dates. On the actual full page visa, from Vientiane Consulate, the dates are as follows, issued date 10th Sept 2012, in the remarks there is 8th Sept to 7th Dec, I think that is because of going through the boarder from Nong Khai about 12 hrs too late and paying the fine (500bht). Then the used date states 11 Sept 2012, from coming back in to the Kingdom.

On my departure card it is stamped with the admitted date 11 SEP 2012 NON, in hand written ink the abbreviation ED, with the until date 9 DEC 2012, this also corresponds with what is stamped on the actual entry stamp on the page in my passport.

I am not really sure what date my actual report date is, can anyone answer, 7th or 9th?

Also, as I would still be within the 7 days grace until Friday this week, have I got to pay overstay fees for the days between 11th-14th?

Any confirmation would be most appreciated, thanks in advance.

Here are pics.

post-146625-0-22497400-1355122847_thumb.

post-146625-0-00783900-1355122965_thumb.

Sounds like you have to show up at immigration on th 11th, since your until date was the 9th and the 10th is a holiday. When you go, you neee the paperwork package from your school showing that you are still enrolled and have attended classes, and a completed TM7 form with one picture, 1900 baht, and copies of your passport. It is not just a 90 day "report" date, it is a date where you will get another 90 days permission to stay and at the end of the 90 days do it all over again!

Sounds like you have to show up at immigration on th 11th, since your until date was the 9th and the 10th is a holiday. When you go, you neee the paperwork package from your school showing that you are still enrolled and have attended classes, and a completed TM7 form with one picture, 1900 baht, and copies of your passport. It is not just a 90 day "report" date, it is a date where you will get another 90 days permission to stay and at the end of the 90 days do it all over again!

I do have all the correct paperwork with me, so if I went on 11th no overstay fee?

Cheers