Plastic For Sale Sign

ciaociao

You can buy blank sheets of 'future board' which is the corrugated plastic, of various colors. This is commonly used to make most of the for sale signs. Cost 50 Baht a sheet depending on size, available at stationary places like Silipa Ban, just up from Foodland, or upstairs in Friendship on Pattaya Tai. You can then add your own text.

You can buy blank sheets of 'future board' which is the corrugated plastic, of various colors. This is commonly used to make most of the for sale signs. Cost 50 Baht a sheet depending on size, available at stationary places like Silipa Ban, just up from Foodland, or upstairs in Friendship on Pattaya Tai. You can then add your own text.

Thank you for the suggestion. Great idea for a sign at low cost. However, I would like to find a store that can make a sturdy plastic sign and cost is not a factor. Again thank you for your help.

There is a sign shop on the Chaiyapruek 2 road outside the sports stadium, they are very good and considerably cheaper than most of the ones inside Pattaya, it's about the 2 nd or 3 rd last shop before the sports stadium car park.

Most bookshops or stationary stores sell that plastic corrugated plastic. My step kids use it for school assignments and projects sometimes. With a bit of paint you are in business.

Thank you for the idea. I see the heavy[thick] signs all over town. There must be stores that make them.

coffee1.gif

Upstairs at Big C north pattaya, there is a print shop that will use any text from clip art. I am sure they could print you a sign and laminate it for you at a low cost and it would look similar to a professional sign-although it would not hold under the suns rays for an extended amount of time-but many signs fade that are professionally done as well.