Leaving The Country After 91 Days Do I Still Need To Report

Im currently on holliday and will leave Thailand for a diving trip in Malaysia. This will happen 17 december. I needed to report the 16th will this give any trouble. I can only report 21 or 24 december. 21 would be ok with the 7 day grace period.

Or can i just forget about it as i have left the country.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Thaivisa Connect App

I asked the same question last year. I was informed that you must still do the 90 day report as you were in the country for 90 days. Not doing it could lean to the 2,000 THB fine.

You can report up to 15 days early, of course.

U can be late or early 7 days,anyway u will need a re entry permit if u leave thailand,if not u loose ur extension of stay,as far i know.

The rule is up to 15 days early for in-person/agent reporting and up to 7 days after 90 but this requires report be made - you can not just leave after 95 days without reporting and start again upon return without possibility of fine. The window is 'for' reporting.

Mail reporting is now at least 15 days prior to 90 day date so would seem you can report by mail anytime earlier than that if you wish but your next report (90 days) will be from the date they process so you may make more reports doing this.

Hold on, what are the rules? Have they changed again? For the past 4 years I have been here on a non-imm retirement visa; in all this time I have only reported to the local immigration office a total of 3 times as I have generally timed my overseas trips to be around the 90 days reporting.

I was told at Sathorn that this was the correct procedure as effectively I am reporting to immigration at passport control at Swampy. If I was given bum information I need to know about it!!

But the rules for actual reporting of your 90 day stay have changed from plus-minus 7 days or the current 15 days early until 7 days after if making live report or now having to be mailed at least 15 days early rather than the previous 10 days recommended early mailing.

This would mean if someone report want stay 15 days longer then 90 days don't pay any fine

Is this a final fine of 2000 bath now matter how many day overstay, same for 15 then one month,or not?

What is the email adress for report?

Only want know!

Thx!

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app