Villa Accomodation Pattaya Area

Jordi1880

Hi guys,

I'm looking to rent villa type accomodation in the pattaya area for a week at the beginnen of februari. Any recommendations for reliable websites or direct refferals to renters? Any good experiences?

Looking to sleep about 6 people, all the mod cons, pool, and with a budget of max 8000baht per day (realistic budget?), anywhere within a 10 to 15km radius of central pattaya.

Thanks

J

"with a budget of max 8000baht per day"

Crikey! You can get a nice house with mod cons for a whole month for not a lot more than that.

Are you sure you aren't looking for a 50-bed 50-bath mansion? Or did you mean 800B/day?

You clearly know very little about the short term holiday villa rental market here, 6000 - 8000 a night is about average!!

• Like 1

You clearly know very little about the short term holiday villa rental market here, 6000 - 8000 a night is about average!!

Seems to me that the people who know little are those who blindly pay over the top. Any idiot can do that.

I recently found a very nice place for some friends for a month for 22K. Sleeps 6, nice furniture, carport, pool, quiet area.

Seems to me that the people who know little are those who blindly pay over the top. Any idiot can do that.

I recently found a very nice place for some friends for a month for 22K. Sleeps 6, nice furniture, carport, pool, quiet area.

Few hours ago you claimed to know places that offer what the OP wants fo 8K a month...

Now you are on 22K a month... 5.5K a week... which is well near the price range mentioned by LennyW

You should ask yourself WHO is the one who talks BS here...

Few hours ago you claimed to know places that offer what the OP wants fo 8K a month...

Now you are on 22K a month... 5.5K a week... which is well near the price range mentioned by LennyW

and BS² not the first time! tongue.png

• Like 1

LennyW mentioned 6000-8000B per day, as did the OP, not per month.

The 22K per month I mentioned is not a lot more than the cost per day mentioned by the OP and LennyW, and I know several people who are in decent rented houses for 8K per month. I know several more who are in nice houses with pools for less than double that.

So to pay 8000 per day seems rather foolish to me, though of course it is everyone's privilege to do what they wish with their money.

yeah because almost triple is only a little more.

Not quite triple. And yes, as far as I'm concerned triple is only a very small increase when compared to times 30.

Perhaps you have some other way of looking at this?

It's unsurprising to me that everyone posting here who finds 8000B/day to be a "normal" price is apparently either a realtor or has a friend trying to rent out such a property.

Not quite triple. And yes, as far as I'm concerned triple is only a very small increase when compared to times 30.

It's unsurprising to me that everyone posting here who finds 8000B/day to be a "normal" price is apparently either a realtor or has a friend trying to rent out such a property.

OK enough. I have friends who live in 300k Baht condos and others who live in 60M Baht condos. To each their own and PLEASE show some respect.

If the OP is coming here with his family and wants to splash out, great! Have a wonderful holiday.

To be honest I do not think 8k per day for accommodation that sleeps 6 with all the mod cons including a pool to be unreasonable given they only want it for a week.

If on the other hand they wanted it for a longer duration (A month perhaps) then yes 8k is unreasonable and plenty of places can be found for a decent price.

Good to hear you do not think triple the price to be unreasonable, I'll be selling my pickup soon. I paid 700k for it but considering it is second hand I'll let you have it for 1.8million.

Edited by Spoonman

Look up bahtsold.com. No problem to get a five bedroom home, or five bungalows with a large garden and private pool, and cook, and cleaner for half the money.

well there is a problem, there is none on there in the short term rental section.