30 Bath Fee For Every Electronicall Use Of K Cyber Card,charge Every Bank This Fee?

hello!

I just registered successfully my k cyber banking visa card on apple store Thailand first I want register with. My old apple eu country Id but card not accepted !

Imidiatly after reheat ration on the thai AppStore,apple says before in the registration field it is free of charge a SMS come that 30 bath has been charged, did all bank do this also Bangkok bank, are the any possibility not pay this fees all the time each purchase?

Last question I know receiving foreign currency into thai bank acount coasts around 400 bath,I use some telephone apps from us company's when I want recharge my amount 2o us dollar will then the kbank also charge me 400 bath of electronicall payment of a foreign currency or not?

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

Bit confusing post!

Don't have K-bank, but my Bkk bank account does not get charged a fee when I use my Be1st Visa electron card online, just the amount of the purchase.

On Bangkok bank you get charged 0,25% on incoming foreign transfers, with a minimum of 200 Baht and a maximum of 500 Baht. Absolutely nothing to do with paying for a US phone recharge using your Visa electron or so...

I have never been charged a fee for using my KBank cyber card for online purchases. I use it about 10 times a month for the last 3 years. It might have been a $1 charge just to verify the card is valid. Which will drop off after 30 days.

Edited by ThaiRich

Yes I also find out this now, it's only one time charge of each shop!

Means after the verification process is done, the 30 Thb comes back after one month?

Paying online with k cyber not charge me. Any prozentual more value, like on Bangkok bank

Yes I also find out this now, it's only one time charge of each shop!

Means after the verification process is done, the 30 Thb comes back after one month?

Paying online with k cyber not charge me. Any prozentual more value, like on Bangkok bank

Yes,.....it will come back to you after one month. Use KWEB shopping card is free.