What's For Dinner On Christmas In Samui?

OK ! nowhere i guess ?

Not quite. Search on Christmas dinner. You will find the 2011 and the 2010 postings.

Lazy Coconut and the Elephant and Castle are now closed. Lots of new places open - but we do not know if they are doing 'Christmas' until they advertise!!

http://www.thaivisa....er#entry4923100

For 3 years the missus and I join a group on 25th for lunch at Ocean 11 in Bangrak, set 4 course x-mas lunch at 950.- net per person, prices has been the same for last 4 years. May be check if space is available.

Thanks.. A few good ideas ill keep an eye out once the signs pop up..

Now just gotta show the tgf that Christmas roast is better than somtam Tum pu pala at home...

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

If the tgf likes it spicy - take some fresh chilli powder with you. My Thai friends loved the turkey and everything once they had covered it in the chilli powder - even the Christmas Pudding and custard. sick.gif

• Like 2

Ended up getting Christmas lunch at a place called WAVE in chaweng was 490 baht for an amazing plate filled with lamb shanks potatos peas corn carrots brocoli gravy best value I've seen anywhere..

They also had chicken and pork roasts available..

Will definitely be going back next year..

Didn't need to book at all 10/10

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

post-170319-13564278927359_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Went to Tropical Murpheys for xmas dinner...........nothing to write home about ! Ambience was ok if you like to sit with young men dressed in their best singlets with sweaty smelling armpits all babbling on in a foreign language.

Won't go there again or even recommend it to anyone.

Had a great Xmas lunch at Murphy's, Turkey is Turkey what can you say, Ambience was superb if you were out to enjoy yourself and there was also a great band on in the evening.