I want to sell my ISUZU pickup -

Year 2008 Model :SLX D-MAX Space cab Gold series 3.0 Ddi - i-Teq

Automatic transmission, Air, ABS EBD Air bags -

Only 75,000 km.

Can any one recommend a selling price?

I have already checked the web "taladrod" . I did not find

a similar pickup for sale.

--Sundaram444

The maximum is around 450 what you have seen in the local market,it will be five year old so around that at a push but you need to ask privately if people are interested and gauge the interest accordingly.

Need to put this in the motor forum maybe?

The maximum is around 450 what you have seen in the local market,it will be five year old so around that at a push but you need to ask privately if people are interested and gauge the interest accordingly.

Thank you , Mr.Red.

I think I should take it at 450 or little less.

I will try the motor forum , later on, if I do not get my price.

Thank you , Mr.Red.

I think I should take it at 450 or little less.

I will try the motor forum , later on, if I do not get my price.

The problem locally will be that most Thai's buying at that price would buy on credit

I bought my last vehicle from an expat and would do so again. I'd pay an extra couple of bucks for it too. If you're expat, be sure to mention it. For one, the expat might not need a loan. For the other, he might believe you with the care it's had. I look ONLY at expat vehicles.

• Like 1

Put it on for 525k, always have room to negotiate.

Also keep in mind whatever price you put on, there will always be "idiots" offering half.

There is also a website called I think red book or similar, it has the prices for each year model.

Edited by lemoncake

the prices asked for second hand vehicles is far too high.

sellers , are under the impression , that punters will buy second hand vehicles at prices marginally lower than new prices.

hence the vehicle remains, FOR SALE.

forget people who needs to buy through finance , time wasters .

good luck .

sellers , are under the impression , that punters will buy second hand vehicles at prices marginally lower than new prices.

good luck .

The prices here for secondhand vehicles is very high and for some reason people pay them, there is very little depreciation here, amazing thailand.

good luck .

The prices here for secondhand vehicles is very high and for some reason people pay them, there is very little depreciation here, amazing thailand.

because getting a new car takes 1-12 months waiting.

good luck .

Well if you forget the people who need finance to buy a car then you are cutting out most of the people in the world. I really cant understand the reasoning in this statement, after all its the bank that is taking the risk , not the seller, he gets his money regardless.

HL biggrin.png

• Like 1

What world are you living in.

I could walk into any new car dealership and drive out in a few hours with a new car or pickup if I wanted to.

Exactly. We bought an Isuzu MU7 in Sakon. They only had the older model but two hours later they delivered one from Kalasin. Finance was no problem at all. It took 60 minutes to get approved and 3 hours later we drove off with the MU7.

I could walk into any new car dealership and drive out in a few hours with a new car or pickup if I wanted to.

Pattaya/Chonburi is a 3 month waiting list for most models, we had to go to BKK as Toyota was 5 months waiting, havnt you noticed the amount of new cars without red plates, they have run out due to so many sales....but this isnt anything to do with used values being so high, its always been this way and not just with cars.

• Like 1

Pattaya/Chonburi is a 3 month waiting list for most models, we had to go to BKK as Toyota was 5 months waiting, havnt you noticed the amount of new cars without red plates, they have run out due to so many sales....but this isnt anything to do with used values being so high, its always been this way and not just with cars.

Sure, you can walk into any new car dealer and walk out with a new car in a few minutes. But would it be the car you wanted? I think not. I went into Ford Ubon ten days ago to order a new 4 door, automatic pickup for work. Delivery will be sometime in February. They offered me a new black Wildtrak pickup on the spot but it was not my colour, too flash for work and over 100,000 baht more expensive. One of my friends has ordered a new Honda City in November. It will arrive in March. Again, he could have had one on the spot but it wasn't his colour.

By the way, the title of this post was "What would be a reasonable price for the OP's pickup?" The prices I have read here seem to be the maximum price. A reasonable price to sell quickly would be 350,000 baht for a 4 year old pickup.

• Like 1

How much did you pay for it?

I paid 780,000 B in May 2008.

I checked around here in the local used car market.

The maximum is around 450,000.

I think I should get around 500,000.

Do you agree?

the maximum is around 450.000

i think i should get around 500,000

WHY ?

coffee1.gif

Edited by elliss

may be you should try before you speak.

as some have said the wait is usually 1-3 months on pick ups, honda cars are 3-9 months, suzuki 9-12 months.

Ford at one stage was 6 months wait for the new ranger.

I bought my Champ last year in September and only got it in November.

• 3 months later...