Pattaya Home And Condo. Repair

Hunter88

Finally there is a good Thai company in Pattaya to assist with all kinds ( electric, plumbing, tile, carpentry, roofing, painting etc. ) of home and condo repairs. I have used these people many times and can recommend their work. Their fees are absolutely fair and they arrive on time. English is spoken and I have never had a complaint. No job is too small or large.

You can contact them at: www.pattayahomerepair.com or email at: ---removed--- or telephone at: 0892454595

Edited by monty
removed email for spam reasons

Cheers, makes a change. Just out of interest, how many times have you used them?

Use them? He probably is them! But if not a very useful contact number to have. Hunter88 would you mind confirming that you have no connection to this company as I am sure there are many of us out here who could use a well recommended local repairman.

• Like 1

Cheers, makes a change. Just out of interest, how many times have you used them?

Use them? He probably is them! But if not a very useful contact number to have. Hunter88 would you mind confirming that you have no connection to this company as I am sure there are many of us out here who could use a well recommended local repairman.

Well, if he is connected with the firm what motivation would he have to be truthful about that? Perhaps some people should try them out and report back here.

I don't think I've ever seen a more basic web site! So opposite the typical Thai commercial sites with multiple flashing, rotating, singing and dancing elements.

If their approach to quality work is as no-nonsense as the web site, they'd get my vote.

That website , if you can call it a website , I only see a few lines of text, tells me someone is trying to earn some quick bucks here.

Nothing wrong with that , but what we need is names and references from satisfied customers.

Edited by balo

Well I called about a ceiling fan installation, quoted 800 baht. Seemed a bit high for a 30 minute job, just replace old light fixture. Thais sure are trying to charge Falang prices theses days. I thought the new wage was 300 baht a day. needless to say, I won't be using their services.

Well I called about a ceiling fan installation, quoted 800 baht. Seemed a bit high for a 30 minute job, just replace old light fixture. Thais sure are trying to charge Falang prices theses days. I thought the new wage was 300 baht a day. needless to say, I won't be using their services.

And that's presuming there is anything above your old light fitting to hold the weight of the ceiling fan.I think 800 baht isn't unreasonable. 300 baht a day is for employees.

Guess farang prices would never be 800 baht, thats about 20 euros. In Europe they will even charge you 50 euros just for driving to your place before they even looked at your ceiling fan installation :)

Anyways, as its a quote from the guy why you not just let him come by to your house for a good estimation?

Its difficult to find someone for 300 baht nowadays or you just need to try to do yourself, that would save your the 300 baht but a lot of extra hassle if you arent a handyman...

Guess farang prices would never be 800 baht, thats about 20 euros. In Europe they will even charge you 50 euros just for driving to your place before they even looked at your ceiling fan installation smile.png

Worth every cent in Europe, because they deliver quality jobs. Had a couple of Thai-master craftsmen last week in my rented house, and they botched like I've never seen in my life. I swear. Gonna make pics in daylight tomorrow and post here. I'd be interested to know and have a European or American do the repairs in my house. Lucky to know a German computer technician in Pattaya who fixes my computers. He makes house calls. Reasonable prices, and it always works flawlessly when he's done. He can handle systems in English, German, and Thai. PM me if you require his services.

And that's presuming there is anything above your old light fitting to hold the weight of the ceiling fan.I think 800 baht isn't unreasonable. 300 baht a day is for employees.

Right on. 300B a day is for basic, general labor. Probably knows nothing about proper electrical work. My electrician, who is fantastic, won't show up for much less than 1000B. And worth it.

If you want a good place to do ceiling fan installs, PM me. I have worked with a shop here that has fantastic service. The followup is great. Been working with her for 3 years.

• 1 month later...

If you want a good place to do ceiling fan installs, PM me. I have worked with a shop here that has fantastic service. The followup is great. Been working with her for 3 years.

I've been looking for someone to advise me on what to buy and then to do the installation of a couple of ceiling fans, so I took Craig up on his offer. He sent me the lady's phone number, and 30 minutes after I called her she was at my house (Thepprasit) with her electrician who speaks quite good English. He explained the pros and cons of the various options, measured up for the sizes needed, and the lady had brought along her catalogues so we were able to work out the possibilities and price up what I wanted. I paid a deposit, and 3 days later they were back to deliver and install the fans. I'm very happy with the service provided and with the end result, and I'll second Craig's recommendation to use these people if you want any ceiling fans installed. If you want the phone number, just PM Craig or myself.

• Like 1

what a cheapo, Iget sick to my stomach to pay somebody 300 bht to work all day, are you insane???

You must be indian for sure, they are the cheapest people on earth