Bottled Coke (Coca-Cola) Delivery

isawasnake

Why would anyone know this, seriously?

Why dont you buy as much as your heart desires, grab a taxi and haul it back yourself.

Baring that, locate a drinks shop and have thrm deliver it. I would imagine they will deliver a small qty for a tiny sum and large qty free.

Soft drinks - pffffft.

Coke always taste better from a glass bottle!

Hello! smile.png

I agree. Not only that, it is probably better for you. Not only that, it is MUCH better for the environment. Not only that, it is probably much cheaper in a reusable bottle (at least it is in other countries). Not only that, the sugar in the glass bottles is many times actual sugar, in place of the corn syrup (not sure about Thai glass bottle recipes). Not only that, why not get it delivered to like those water bottles, if possible??? But why would anybody know how to do that? I don't know, why would anybody know how to do something so efficacious? I am clueless. But if this thread could get 10 or so farangs getting reusable, healthier, tastier, glass coke bottles delivered to their door, it would be more than worthy.

Any input appreciated is the truth. In any case, i'm going to try and go through the process myself and see how it goes.

Edited by isawasnake

In my home country glass bottles are not avalible animore!

Only for restaurants!

Before we have also a coke plastic bottle with 2,5 liter!

In thai coke and Pepsi in glass avalible on 7 11

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

Yes, thank you. I do see the bottles in trucks and in a few restaurants. Maybe that answers my question if "normal" residents can get them delivered. Ie, they can't??

The ones at 7-11 are better than nothing I guess. They are small, and the bottle isn't reusable, and there is certainly no discount for buying a case of them or something. But I hope somebody sees the thread that may have some info. But like I said, i'll try to call them soon and see if my non-thai speaking abilities can get anything done.