Temperature In Thailand , More Hot Every Year ?

Sandman77

hello! A old thai man from bk told me years ago, before 2o years , we don't need any air con , not same now!

Usalay from personal feeling it is every year more hot earlier !

When I areived one month ago we have 31 in the northeast since. The Heatweave come,it's 36 37

When I was a child, my grandma told me, she read about a prophecy of mother Jesus!, that Asia will dry and burn out within the next 50 years!

In Europe is via versa, it's getting colder and colder , and more snow, because Antarctic ice is gone ,more year after year!

Let's talk about the past how was temperature 2o year ago in different region of Thailand?

What you think , is it realy more earlier hot every year. Or maybe I getting seductive with 25 not same then 10 years later now, I don't know! ?

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

It was 15 degrees in Bangkok in the middle of the day in March 18 months ago.

I was at the airport that day,flying home to oz to escape songkran and the heat,well it was <deleted> cold,girls were wearing coats,15 degrees sounds about right

I think because a/c is much more common these days people feel the heat without it.

I remember as a kid in australia 25years ago going to sleep with a wet towel on me because we had no aircon,i also can't ever remember having air con in the car and how hot it was driving to the beach in summer

Loei has the dubious distinction of being the coldest province in Thailand. So far this year it has been a very mild winter. Unfortunately it has not been warm enough for me. This morning I had to snuggle up to my wife to try to get warm. Tonight it will be two blankets for me.

I was at the airport that day,flying home to oz to escape songkran and the heat,well it was <deleted> cold,girls were wearing coats,15 degrees sounds about right

I think because a/c is much more common these days people feel the heat without it.

I remember as a kid in australia 25years ago going to sleep with a wet towel on me because we had no aircon,i also can't ever remember having air con in the car and how hot it was driving to the beach in summer

I was on the balcony of Tenderloins with a glass of chardonnay and it was so cold with the wind and drizzle that I had to go back into the air conditioned bar to warm up.

Was it March 18 months ago ?

A sphincter says what?

Was it March 18 months ago or not ?

When someone says they too a vacation a year ago do you count it down to the last second? Man, you need to take some valium

Monday Night nt_clear.gif Clear. Low of 13C. Winds less than 5 km/h.

Tuesday clear.gif Clear. High of 31C. Winds less than 5 km/h.

Tuesday Night nt_clear.gif Clear. Low of 14C. Winds less than 5 km/h.

Wednesday clear.gif Clear in the morning, then partly cloudy. High of 30C. Winds less than 5 km/h.

Wednesday Night nt_clear.gif Clear. Low of 15C. Winds less than 5 km/h.

Thursday clear.gif Clear. High of 29C. Winds less than 5 km/h.

Thursday Night nt_clear.gif Clear. Low of 14C. Winds less than 5 km/h.

• Like 1

The property I live in is built on the mountain and is designed to accommodate the prevailing winds so I always have a breeze passing through the building which means that my air con is not used very much and I live in the South of Thailand. when designing a property one should always consider prevailing winds and very good overhangs to stop the sun from turning your home into a furnace trouble is many farangs think they can build a typical European property and only realize the prblem when it is to late !!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

End of march, and for 3 days only. On the way to Pattaya it warmed to 22 degrees, and caused the floods in South Thailand. I had 35 degrees in the shade on my patio today in Pattaya, last night 29 degrees at 10pm. It's supposed to be 10 degrees below that at this time of the year, and since mid-november at the least. For some reason, the NE monsoon is cancelled this year.

It's supposed to be 10 degrees below that at this time of the year, and since mid-november at the least. For some reason, the NE monsoon is cancelled this year.

Very true.

Same here in the Northeast.

This "winter" is completely different.

Today burning hot again.

What a contrast to the record flood year 2011.

March 2011, starting about the 15th the coldest period within living memory started.

Maybe we have 45 c on songkran , when heat come this year early!

And 50 c in 10 years!

People in Isaan told me 25 year before make fire in the night and morning cool, now hot!

I think the old man was right, and temperature statistics on the net, not reflect the reality

Comparing to Europe,and when I travel to Mexico in the past, got quickly sunburn, but here in Thailand never have problem!

Sometime I think in the alps where I come from the ozone intensy is stronger then in Thailand!

Maybe the ozone hole, in Europe also bigger then here in Thailand ?

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

The weather is changing right around the world.

However, there seems to be more fat people in Thailand today than there were in 1998 when I first came to Thailand.

When people get fatter they feel the heat more. In Chiang Mai the skinny people are putting on more clothes and the fat ones go around in as little as possible.