Chinese Herbologist

anyone into fixing ailments with chinese/thai herbs? I am looking for a practioner to dispense in liquid form a remedy for a toxic rundown liver or alternatively if anyone knows where i can buy a ready made up bottle from a thai pharmacy would be helpful and much appreciative.

Edited by samuibeachcomber

SBC, I would recommend a mixture of organically grown malt (from barley) and hops together with added natural yeast and sugars, fermented for a few hours and then taken by mouth.

Not sure which pharmacy sells these products but they are available 'over the counter' in many of the local Bangrak hostelries......... or maybe you have found this out already and that is why you have a toxic run down liver.

drunk.gifcheesy.gifsorry.gif

• Like 1

SBC, I would recommend a mixture of organically grown malt (from barley) and hops together with added natural yeast and sugars, fermented for a few hours and then taken by mouth.

Not sure which pharmacy sells these products but they are available 'over the counter' in many of the local Bangrak hostelries......... or maybe you have found this out already and that is why you have a toxic run down liver.

drunk.gifcheesy.gifsorry.gif

He He! I am trying my hardest to follow your formula but keep falling off my bike.

• Like 1