Teakwondo In Hua Hin

Cloggie

As my son is about 5 years old now I would like him to learn Teakwondo. I have been told that there are many schools in Hua Hin teaching Teakwondo but after searching for hours, nothing showed up, not even in this forum. So my basic question is, where can my 5 year old son learn Teakwondo in Hua Hin?

Thanks for all your reply.

C.

There used to be classes at the gym beside the Grand Hotel. Haven't been in for a long while but last time I was told the taekwondo instructor had gone back to Europe for a few months, so just Muay Thai available. Might have changed since.

Found the Teakwondo school at Colonade mall hotel, 3rd floor - was a bit tucked away but tomorrow is his first lesson - thanks CDNinKS.

Next time when I go to the market to eat I will have a look at Grand Hotel, see it the school is still there.

Found the Teakwondo school at Colonade mall hotel, 3rd floor - was a bit tucked away but tomorrow is his first lesson - thanks CDNinKS.

Next time when I go to the market to eat I will have a look at Grand Hotel, see it the school is still there.

your welcome, hope he enjoys it.