Domino Gamblers Caught In South Pattaya

Rimmer

Domino Gamblers caught in South Pattaya

domino-4.jpg

PATTAYA:--Three woman and Two men were caught playing dominoes for money in South Pattaya on Monday Night, following complaints from local residents who were sick of the noise the small group were generating.

Pattaya Police and Police Volunteers made their way to Soi Khopai 3 off the South Pattaya Road and found the group playing dominoes on the side of the road.

Some were able to escape but five suspected gamblers were detained and evidence including the dominoes and a small amount of money were seized.

Full story:http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/68473/domino-gamblers-caught-south-pattaya/

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2012-12-18

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

I would hope each of them had at least a small amount of money on their person. Otherwise, that's just sad. What if they felt like some noodles or something? I applaud the local BIB for their diligent zero tolerance for DOMINOES crime fighting program!

• Like 1

I would hope each of them had at least a small amount of money on their person. Otherwise, that's just sad. What if they felt like some noodles or something? I applaud the local BIB for their diligent zero tolerance for DOMINOES crime fighting program!

Now if they put that effort in to jet ski scams ect ect .....