Plodprasop Released On Bail In Alleged Tiger Export Case

webfact

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His case was postponed so that he can focus on spending the flood control budget of 350 Billion Baht.

It would seem that his main preoccupation under the remit of flood control is trying to build an unnecessary dam that whilst having no effect on flood control is extremely likely to further threaten the existance of tigers in the wild - has he got some personal vendetta going against the tiger?

Can you tell me where the media gas reported this postponement. I have failed to come up with anything on Google.

Perhaps he is waiting for the flooding to hit the office where the evidence is stored concerning this case and his involvement in the matter.

The destruction of the evidence partially or completely due to water damage would indeed be a valuable asset or bonus in having the case dropped due to ''insufficient evidence'' would it not. whistling.gif

• 1 month later...

This gent who thinks its fine to export endangered wildlife for profit.

An ex deputy MP and now minister of labor whose sons murdered a cop.

A PM who is the clone (his word not mine) of a convicted crim on the run.

A finance minister who thinks its OK to lie about the economy.

Those in MP and cabinet positions who led riots that led to deaths, injuries and destruction and who deny any responsibility.

Could fill the whole page.

But the crowning glory is that the whole sad bunch of them are saying that they refuse to obey the law of the country by rejecting a courts decision.

Are these really the best on offer as roll models for the youth of this country ?

If so what hope is there for the future ?

None, given the quality of the opposition, who have their own skeletons.

A leader who's father aligned himself with a dictator after a coup. A leader who himself botched a crackdown on political protests, at the very least allowing and condoning the army to use live ammunition against protesters resulting in numerous deaths. Who also during his premiership saw a marked rise in prosecutions for thought crimes, unprecedented censorship of media including the internet, who aligned himself with arguably the most corrupt faction in government in order to control parliament and get himself installed as PM, giving said faction the most lucrative ministries to plunder at will as a reward and enacting a vote-buying scheme with said faction in traditional PTP strongholds in order to beat Thaksin at his own game. Who's regime allowed and condoned billions in pointless military spending, including hot air balloons, rusted submarines and fake bomb scanners, who oversaw numerous human rights abuses and refused proper investigation, who's own administration was accused of financial irregularities over election spending, etc, etc, etc.

And I don't even need to start on Suthep or the rest of the old guard cronies up to their knees in it.

At least you agree the shower of pigeon poo called a Govt can never be a roll model for anything but crime and corruption.

Them you have to spoil it with the usual 'but the Dems'.

Followed by the great lie leading to Abhisit the murderer.

Ah well I suppose you have to earn your brownie points with your red mates.

Keep up the good work.

There are no reds left. They've all returned to the paddy fields.

The mottley crew at Rajamangala was probably exceeded by the plastic reds in this forum who can't hear the fat lady singing

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• 1 month later...