2013 Bike Weeks

ray23

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Anyone know if there are anymore bike weeks? Seemed a bit thin on the ground this year. Apart from the major ones there hasn't been a lot search for on the internet or to go too.

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&nv=1&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.vclassspecial.com/bikerclub/bikeweek-news/&usg=ALkJrhg9JA-iBBCu5gsHujmZw0rhlMIgbQ

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Yes, most of translation sucks but dates and places are clear most of the time, I couldn't find anything in English.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

• 1 month later...

Would love to head to a bike show and see what's available in the LoS. Anyone know if there is one coming up in the next few months?

Yea I've been looking around too online, it really seems to be a bit quiet this year except for the major ones. Also this is the time they usually tend to dry up anyway because of the weather, but if you hear of any let me know, I'm always up for a ride somewhere. Looking to go to Laos or Cambodia sometime on a longer run. Which should be interesting.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Udon Bike and air show Jan, 17th. 18th & 19th 2014

Ride shceduled on the 18th, we have been told UD Town center. I've seen the poster on gtriders really doesn't look like it would be possible to do all that is planned at that location. I will post a follow up when I get the information. Dates look good though.

Edited by ray23
  • Like 1