Is Any Of You Blokes Got A Posh Bird?

LondonPete

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was out eating last week. That bird who just won the hottest chick in Thailand award and is the gf of the singa heir was on the next table with a couple of girlfriends and a white guy so I guess it's not just a thaivisa myth :P

Edited by frankold

I was out eating last week. That bird who just won the hottest chick in Thailand award and is the gf of the singa heir was on the next table with a couple of girlfriends and a white guy so I guess it's not just a thaivisa myth :P

Was white guy the waiter or the driver? :)

Probably on his way back to his apartment, heard someone say 'Singha' and joined them univited.

Probably on his way back to his apartment, heard someone say 'Singha' and joined them univited.

Most likely as you could have heard the majority of their conversation 2 blocks away. ;-)

• Like 1

I hate it when all those billionaires block the sidewalk outside 7-11, sitting there drinking with their posh birds. angry.png

tell me about it, especially when they also ask for borrow a cigarette,like they would ever give it back, defies the whole idea of "can i borrow a cig"

• Like 1

I hate it when all those billionaires block the sidewalk outside 7-11, sitting there drinking with their posh birds. angry.png

tell me about it, especially when they also ask for borrow a cigarette,like they would ever give it back, defies the whole idea of "can i borrow a cig"

Total disregard for us less fortunate in life, I say. :(

I have a friend (honest - just a friend) who is an exceptionally posh-looking chick. I take great delight in letting her walk on her own through the restaurant or where-ever while I watch the husbands trying to ogle without their wives noticing. cheesy.gif

Then their look of utter disbelief when she sits down with me w00t.gifclap2.gif

Edited by jpinx
  • Like 1

I have a friend (honest - just a friend) who is an exceptionally posh-looking chick. I take great delight in letting her walk on her own through the restaurant or where-ever while I watch the husbands trying to ogle without their wives noticing. cheesy.gif

Ogling posh birds without the wife noticing is a fine art and is even conducted by those with posh wives themselves. The difference of course is that those of us with the tackier wives will get a light slap on the back of the head regardless of who is watching, whereas the posher wife will wait until she's out of view in the carpark or somewhere before she let's go with the profanity and punches hubby in the face.

• Like 2

Ogling posh birds without the wife noticing is a fine art and is even conducted by those with posh wives themselves. The difference of course is that those of us with the tackier wives will get a light slap on the back of the head regardless of who is watching, whereas the posher wife will wait until she's out of view in the carpark or somewhere before she let's go with the profanity and punches hubby in the face.

Clever. I like that.

Clever. I like that.

Is this not a Thai forum? Surely the husband would turn around and knock her lights out? But refrain from putting the boot in as you can't kick a woman when she's down in this country? :D

• Like 1

whistling.gif Had an American friend some years ago who was always on about his Thai girlfriend.

Educated, spoke excellant English, ecucated in England, and had a Hiso rich Thai family ... you know the drill.

Was always talking aboit how we (the group he drank with) we wen't up to him with his beautiful Thai Hiso girlfriend

Then one day he said he wasn't drinking for a few days, had to cut back on his alchohol.

Finally worked it out of him .... he had the c-ap.

Got it from his "girlfriend" .... her other "boyfriend" gave it to her.

He was the guy who was paying for the apartment she supposedly "rented".

End of romance.

no posh birds visited this morning, 5 lapwings,3 magpies,2 wattle birds,6 native hens, a gang of eastern rosellas and as 3 yet unidentified finches, so nothing to posh.

No partridge in your pear tree?

thankfully no, a bloody fat patridge would collapse all my citrus trees, only 1 metre high at the moment, if i see one bloody partridge trying to sit in one of them, he will be a victim of the great issan hunter (wife), and will end up for supper tonight.

on the other hand, it could make the wife's christmas, me letting her sharpen her hunting knives on an animal, she only still suffers in slilence, my imposed peace on the wildlife.

Edited by macksview
  • Like 1