Indian Clothing In Bkk

arunsakda

Just dropping in from the Chiang Mai forum. I am looking for a place in Bangkok where I might find

some Kurtas and pants in Bangkok. Maybe also a Sherwani and nice Saree for a lady friend.

Just looking to buy off the rack as one might do in San Francisco, London or Calcutta and so on.

Absolutely not interested in "International bespoke" tailors with their up sell and vague pricing hassles.

Google search is not helping.

even though I do not know all those clothes, the answer is daft simple; Indiatown, aka as Pahurath. They even have some kind of MBK-mini there, at edge of what most people know as Chinatown, close by flowermarket/Sapan Phut. And of course thats not on the web. Also a fair lot of Indian restrts, not aiming at visiting westerners.

even though I do not know all those clothes, the answer is daft simple; Indiatown, aka as Pahurath. They even have some kind of MBK-mini there, at edge of what most people know as Chinatown, close by flowermarket/Sapan Phut. And of course thats not on the web. Also a fair lot of Indian restrts, not aiming at visiting westerners.

Thanks, Thai Visa comes through once again!

• 3 months later...