The Apocalypse As It Happens - Live Reports

cdnvic

Bangkok:

The DSI has announced that they are adding the murder of 7 billion people to charges already filed against former Thai PM Abhisit Vejjajiva, as they have definite proof that he is responsible for the end of the world.

Aye indeed.

and the 2004 tsunami for good measure

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A plane of the German airline Air Berlin developed problems and had to return to Phuket on Thursday. Flight No AB7425 returned, after an engine was said to have been on fire and the fire had spread to the wing. When the plane landed in Phuket one or more of the tires exploded. All passengers were unharmed and brought to Phuket hotels to wait for a new plane to bring them back. The plane was scheduled to fly from Phuket to Abu Dhabi and then on to Berlin Tegel airport.

Local research into if and how this is related to the Apocalypse are still in the early stage, which is why none of the two English newspapers in Thailand reported this incident,- not even on their respective web site.

"Aviation Herald" and the Phuket News" are said to have further reports...

Runway closed on a major International airport, and the 2 major papers don't report it, Shame , shame shame.

Related NOTAM:

A3982/12 - RWY 09/27 CLSD DUE TO DISABLE AIRCRAFT. 20 DEC 15:21 2012 UNTIL 20 DEC 20:30 2012. CREATED: 20 DEC 15:24 2012

Christmas to happen in Thailand despite all Doomsday efforts

Zurich / Bangkok (Reuters) – Many pretty desperate calls have been made by Thai women to both Swiss Airlines and Swiss banks in the last days, asking about the impact of Doomsday for Christmas.

As morning is breaking now in Switzerland, Mr. Paul Meier, spokesman for Swiss Airline said “The Swiss Government has already announced that Switzerland will not join any Doomsday initiatives. Therefore, I can assure all Thai girlfriends and wives, that Swiss Airline is making every effort possible to ensure that all flights out of Switzerland and bound for Bangkok will be on time over the next days” and added “I can also assure all Thai women that the average percentage of old, rich, single, stupid Farang flying to Thailand over these coming holidays is pretty high and their should be no shortage of Swiss men coming to Thailand.”

Mrs. Rosemarie Bachmann, spokeswoman of the Swiss Bankers Association, added: “The Swiss banks have ensured that all necessary personnel is on duty over these holidays to ensure that the technical availability of the banking and credit card networks will be 100%, thus enabling every Swiss Sugar Daddy to use the ATM’s for cash withdrawal at any time. However,” she added, “we do NOT take any responsibility for the availability of funds on the accounts. Therefore, should Thai women experience that their boyfriends cannot withdraw cash from both debit and credit cards, we would like to advice the Thai women that this would be a good point in time to change the boyfriend, once the Christmas presents have been handed over to you.”

• Like 1

Last New Year: Earthquake at Bhumiphon Dam. We are still alive. May be in Heaven or in a parallel world.

Nostradamus predictions failed, now we have to bury the Mayas. I still love them, but not their addicted people.

Edited by lungmi

The time is not yet. Let's be precise on this important moment in the history. Mayans were scientists who's year started on winter solstice.

The exact moment for this is today 11:12 UT. That would be 18:12 in Thailand.

Thank god for that, still time for a few beers after my afternoon nap. coffee1.gif ..................smile.png
  • Like 1

The time is not yet. Let's be precise on this important moment in the history. Mayans were scientists who's year started on winter solstice.

Thank god for that, still time for a few beers after my afternoon nap. coffee1.gif ..................smile.png

...a little more than 1 hour of Happy Hour!!!!

That would be 18:12 in Thailand., so still time left........... put off shopping today.......... evening meal have got ready so will have early. even got strawberries and cream, as will be no need to worry about being Dietetic........ big question should I go out and water the garden now ?

Not too sure that the Mayans were at GMT?

They did not have that yet. That's the time when the sun in at it's southernmost point on the earth. Early morning in Maya land.

Must remember to have my tea a little earlier today then coffee1.gif

14.24, Sisaket, Kunwadee Villa, Soi 3 House 202/139

A foreigner's hamster was found dead, then disappeared in a black hole, witnesses said.

Suicide obviously, I think, even though you didn't mention the heart disease medication found in it's cage. :(

• Like 1

A friend of mine with an interest in the coming apocalypse recommended I download the movie "Melancholia", Lars von Triers movie about the last days of a group of people faced with the impending collision of a rogue planet with earth.

My friend said " When you watch it be sure to have a box of tissues handy."

I called him on the phone after watching the flick and said " You're mad! There's no way I could have a w*nk to that!"

wanke_r!-bah.gif

I knew it!

"(I have identified the king of the north with the formal British Empire of yesteryear, which has morphed into the present monetary empire headquartered in the City of London. See the chapter London-Satan’s Throne in the book, Jehovah Himself Has Become King) "

Source: http://e-watchman.co...-deception.html giggle.gif

post-108180-0-37321700-1356077671_thumb.

Edited by sirchai
  • Like 1