The Apocalypse As It Happens - Live Reports

cdnvic

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, its 7:20pm and I can't see any large sky objects heading towards Earth, I don't feel any earth rumblings, and the ocean is calm. I'm beginning to think this whole end of the world thing is a scam. But with Thailand being so important and the Hub of Everything I expect we'll be the last ones to go. Yea, I'm really beginning to think this was all a scam.

Well, its 7:20pm and I can't see any large sky objects heading towards Earth, I don't feel any earth rumblings, and the ocean is calm. I'm beginning to think this whole end of the world thing is a scam. But with Thailand being so important and the Hub of Everything I expect we'll be the last ones to go. Yea, I'm really beginning to think this was all a scam.

I think it was a T shirt sales gimmick. coffee1.gif

Not the Mayas did that. It all came from Nigeria.....laugh.png

• Like 1

I was in Soi 6 earlier. I started to prepare for my end by choosing seventy two virgins for my afterlife. I am still looking! So many bars, so many girls and so little time.

very few virgins here, must make this task very challenging

dont think you will find in a month of Sundayswhistling.gif

If you save any wicked women, please, save one for me

I was in Soi 6 earlier. I started to prepare for my end by choosing seventy two virgins for my afterlife. I am still looking! So many bars, so many girls and so little time.

very few virgins here, must make this task very challenging

dont think you will find in a month of Sundayswhistling.gif

If you save any wicked women, please, save one for me

your in luck friend, definately NO shortages here, some may even say Thailand is HUB of wicked women smile.png