Majestic Restaurant Jomtien Thailand

jomtienbob

Yes it is an appalling story but Jomtien police will confirm against thier report on Thursday 16th Feb 2006 that the young, fit & well built Italian owner of the Majestic Bistro in Jomtien Soi 5 (who goes by the name of Stefano), head-butted young Dadarat Nisner a 33 year old thai girl over a dispute about his menu in front of many wittnesses at his restaurant, some of them being senior immigration police!

No matter what thier verbal dissagreement may have been about, nothing justifies such appaling behavior. Miss Dadarat has of course filed assault charges against Mr Stefano and the police are currently investigating the case, however it might be a prudent warning to others that this obviously very violent foreigner has absolutely no misgivings in attacking and assaulting even the meekest of individuals such as a diminutive Thai lady like Khun Dadarat.

People might be well warned to steer clear of the Majestic Bistro in Jomtien soi 5 which is just next to the new immigration office, as even though the immigration police are close at hand, they have no power to protect you against being violently assaulted. One needs to take such issues up with the regular police station.

It is unlikely that the police will close the restaurant down for this first assault by its owner, however, should he continue to propogate such violence on others, actions will be taken, but this post serves as a warning to those that do not wish to have such a confrontation.

I really hope JB can quantify his post with impeccable documentation.

Or are you alexth just a troll?

I'm not a troll, it's just a hunch, usually when somebody signs up on a forum and starts posting bad reviews, I would think that something fihy is going on, wheather he relly means it or he wants to mess up somebody for pretty much anything reasonable.

I really hope JB can quantify his post with impeccable documentation.

Or are you alexth just a troll?

I'm not a troll, it's just a hunch, usually when somebody signs up on a forum and starts posting bad reviews, I would think that something fihy is going on, wheather he relly means it or he wants to mess up somebody for pretty much anything reasonable.

You`ve not been here that long yourself alexth....maybe just over a week longer than jomtienbob :o

If true, those immigration officers must be getting paid better than their counterparts to be eating in a farang restaurant called the Magnificent Bistro.

Either that or the Bistro has Thai food at great prices.

I know a quite a few people working in restaurants that buy their food from other places, as they don't get a discount from their own place and can't afford the menu prices for Thai food.

brutto bestia! (ugly beast) how dare he strike a woman, even if provoked, never justified.

If this is a troll or an unjustified complaint, than the brutto bestia is the new member!

Edited by mouse

The headbutt may eventually cost him a lot of head baht. :D

:o

By the way alexth may be right after all. No sign of this story in Pattaya City News, and if you study the style of English in the post, it bears a remarkable resmblance to the reporter who writes for Pattaya Today - maybe doing a bit of freelancing (creative story writing) for a few extra baht?? Or am I being paranoid? Come on Jomtienbob - validate your sources. :D

The headbutt may eventually cost him a lot of head baht. :D

:D

By the way alexth may be right after all. No sign of this story in Pattaya City News, and if you study the style of English in the post, it bears a remarkable resmblance to the reporter who writes for Pattaya Today - maybe doing a bit of freelancing (creative story writing) for a few extra baht?? Or am I being paranoid? Come on Jomtienbob - validate your sources. :D

The plot thickens :o

Could it be that the OP is jealous of Mr Stefano`s Meat Balls.....or is he pista offa with his Pasta :D

JB, if you have any proof of the story, please share it, with all the restaurants and bars in the area, people get confused and everybody needs a good restaurant, let's just don't spoil the good things with cocky opinions, we are not trying to be rude, just need the info...Thanks and I hope you understand it

I've heard its difficult to make pizza when your fingers have been crushed.

As long they not end up at your pizza :D

If the Italian was wearing Speedos he deserves the death penalty :D

Lucky he was not German wearing tiger striped thongs..... :o

Aww c'mon JB we can't hold our breath for much longer :o

I don't think we're going to hear anything. The more I study that post, the more I'm convinced its one of those Thai - glish reporters from either Pattaya Today or Pattaya city news. No doubt an expert could tell us which.

Prove me wrong JB.... :D

Did it cross anyones minds that the OP might be the 50kg girl with a grievance. Or does Jomtienbob know the weight of all the women he sees? :o

It might even be the Eyties wife/girlfriend/boyfriend/dog. It happened in Surin, a disgruntled GF got her mans restaurant closed down by immigration police.

Edited by lampard10

Did it cross anyones minds that the OP might be the 50kg girl with a grievance. Or does Jomtienbob know the weight of all the women he sees? :o

It might even be the Eyties wife/girlfriend/boyfriend/dog. It happened in Surin, a disgruntled GF got her mans restaurant closed down by immigration police.

Yeah, the 50 Kilo quote caught my eye too. Just the sort of irrelevant ( and probably made up) fact that those Pattaya reporters are fond of including to pad out their reports.

I'm fascinated to hear what you find out Rimmer :D

SNIP

I know I'll send my GF in to do some sluething, we live right across from there. :D

Did your girlfriend came back yet, Rimmer? I am starting to get worried :D

SNIP

I know I'll send my GF in to do some sluething, we live right across from there. :D

Did your girlfriend came back yet, Rimmer? I am starting to get worried :D

Well do you know we actually went down there on the motorbike this afternoon and parked outside.

but when I saw the corporate logo on the Majestic windows I chickened out :D

A link exists between that logo and the large building in the yard and knowing what I do think it best not to poke around.