Is Santa Claus Coming To Town

DanBlack

The "Green Man" on the road from chalong to kata used to do a panto at Xmas, it was fantastic for kids and i have to say for adults, don't know if they are carrying on the tradition, was a local theater group that organised it with Howard, does anyone know if the panto's are still run. santa used to turn up as well.

Jungceylon.

You can also see him at the 20 Baht Store, but he breaks after 20 minuteslaugh.png

If you were trying to be funny. I diden't get it. I took my kid all the way to Patong. with all the traffic and parking problems, because he was so excited to see Santa for the first time.

No Santa.there

Good one

Jungceylon.

You can also see him at the 20 Baht Store, but he breaks after 20 minuteslaugh.png

If you were trying to be funny. I diden't get it. I took my kid all the way to Patong. with all the traffic and parking problems, because he was so excited to see Santa for the first time.

No Santa.there

Good one

Sorry. My information was based on history. Jungceylon has had a Santa for at least the past 2 years.

As suggested from some other posts, it is very possible they were unable to fulfill requirements and therefore no Santa this year.

In the future, I would highly suggest triple checking your information before heading out and making promises to a 3 year old. Remember, you’re not in Canada anymore.

Sincerely,

Shot

Reading the reviews it says this is actually a horror movie...so is this appropriate for a 7-year-old>

Here is a Christmas movie to watch: Rare exports: A Christmas Tale (2010)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1401143/

Wow, a 90% rating on Rotten Tomatoes...thanks for the tip

Now I am reading the reviews and they describe it as a horror film...is it appropriate for a little girl, age 7?

Reading the reviews it says this is actually a horror movie...so is this appropriate for a 7-year-old>

Here is a Christmas movie to watch: Rare exports: A Christmas Tale (2010)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1401143/

Wow, a 90% rating on Rotten Tomatoes...thanks for the tip

Now I am reading the reviews and they describe it as a horror film...is it appropriate for a little girl, age 7?

It has been a long time since I saw the movie.

You should watch it first and then define if it's suitable or not. Not the typical Santa story, that I can promise :)

Jungceylon.

No Santa.there

Good one

Sorry. My information was based on history. Jungceylon has had a Santa for at least the past 2 years.

As suggested from some other posts, it is very possible they were unable to fulfill requirements and therefore no Santa this year.

In the future, I would highly suggest triple checking your information before heading out and making promises to a 3 year old. Remember, you’re not in Canada anymore.

Sincerely,

Shot

You're giving incorrect information, and then blaming somebody else for believing your information? Sorry, this is ludicrous.