Cost Of Living In Pattaya.

essexman

How did you meet this woman?

In a bar, where else ?

Sent from my SM-P601 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Just for the record, I met her at Jomtien Night market where she sells clothes. Not everyone has to go to a bar to meet a woman !!!

• Like 2

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In a bar, where else ?

Just for the record, I met her at Jomtien Night market where she sells clothes. Not everyone has to go to a bar to meet a woman !!!

A certain expat blogger is currently casting a line I've seen several times over the last decade - that Angeles City is the place to go if you want to meet a long-term partner, 'coz women in Patts are only interested in money. The twist is that he is being fed said info by bar owners who've relocated to AC from Thailand to start new business ventures. I like Filipinas - always have a great time when I'm out with a group of Fili working gals and I've had a few girlfriends from PI in the past here in Oz - but I'm not rushing off to book a plane ticket to Clark based on that particular recommendation, particularly given the food and the lack of daytime entertainment in a town built entirely around nightlife. Either way - Thai or Filipina - you are virtually assured of an 'instant family' and I'm way too cheap for that sort of responsibility ;)

It's interesting that you met a Thai woman who was prepared to be seen in Patts with a Farang - I assumed there was major stigma attached to any such pairing for 'good' girls in Pattaya. I hope it all works out for you.

MrWW

In a bar, where else ?

Don't rise to the bait, EM - this place is full of spiteful so and so's determined to put a sad twist onto everything.....

ps - have sent you a PM......

Edited by properperson
  • Like 1

Why Pattaya?

You would be better off in Chiang Mai much cheaper and not so in your face.

Nicer women too. You wont be able to afford female companions with that budget in Pattaya.

To be honest I have never been their. I know some people in Pattaya, so will feel a bit more at home. Regarding female's ... Well I need to have some alone time for a while. Then who knows who I might meet.

Never mind. I didn't know that this was an old post and the guy has already moved.

I was advising as if he was still in decision making mode.

Edited by Brevity

Thanks for the warning PP and the PM.

I guess the last few posts sum up most forums, you get some real interesting posts, and some really good advice. In my case some very good advice, and some very appreciated posts of support and encouragement. Then you get, luckily in a minority, the few very negative and spiteful posts. Suggesting I met my wife in a bar? You don't know me, or where I go, so why write something like that.

Then a post from Mr Worldwide, over 1,800 posts but you write such utter rubbish !!

For me its simple, I was in a bad relationship, went through real crap when I moved away. I moved here to Pattaya knowing 2 people. Just over a year on I have a great circle of friends, I live in a beautiful complex and have a real chilled out lifestyle. I am at my most happiest time of my life. As I mentioned before, I have a beautiful and kind woman in my life. I feel like I won the lottery when I met her.

I say thanks again to all the members who have liked my posts, and members who have been positive in they're reply's. I hope it may help other members who find themselves in similar circumstances. I have gone from rock bottom. to the top. I have just come back from a couple of hours on a lovely beach ... Sun was out and the sea was warm ... Still in February ... Stopped at a local restaurant and had one of my favorite dishes, Pad Thai talay .. Aroi mak mak ... 50 baht .. My wife will come home from work soon and cook a lovely meal for tonight ... So to the negative members .. Write what you like, it really just doesn't matter ...

Well done Essex Man for having the balls to stand up there and be counted.

You seem to have pulled yourself up by your bootstraps and have made the best of what you came over with.

Your lady looks an absolute delight.

• Like 1