Angry Brother In Law Seeks Tourist Who Short Changed Local Hooker

Rimmer

I think I am missing something smile.png The "lady of the night" admits to being a working girl, but the police do nothing. Isn't prostitution illegal? The brother-in-law, I assume, threatens the "client" and causes a serious problem in a local hotel but the police do nothing. Aren't his actions illegal in Thailand? The "lady of the night" destroys the "clients" property and the police do nothing. Isn't destroying property of another person illegal in Thailand? What the f&%k.

And you know what be even funnier than what you wrote?

Most likely if the farang did call this "lady of the night" a different word in the Thai language THAT would most probably be very illegal bah.gif

So I read in the story that she admitted to the police that she lost her temper and destroyed his belongings but no report of the police arresting her for it. I will admit that I just don't understand the laws of this country at all. If a foreigner accidentally steps on a remote control car that is being driven under his feet by the vendors on walking st then he is forced to pay for the broken item or be arrested If a thai women admits to the police to losing her temper and destroying the property of a foreigner then she is told to calm herself and go home?

Who ever the tourist was, it was lucky for him that the family couldn't find him and police advised the man to calm down and reconsider his actions.The hooker claimed that she had lost her temper with the foreign customer and destroyed much of his possessions before leaving

Some Thai logic that we foreigners will never understand smile.png

What is not mentioned is that likely the lady wanted to leave earlier than what might well have been agreed. More than $100 seems a very generous offer for a quickie.

I think I am missing something smile.png The "lady of the night" admits to being a working girl, but the police do nothing. Isn't prostitution illegal? The brother-in-law, I assume, threatens the "client" and causes a serious problem in a local hotel but the police do nothing. Aren't his actions illegal in Thailand? The "lady of the night" destroys the "clients" property and the police do nothing. Isn't destroying property of another person illegal in Thailand? What the f&%k.

For the n-th time: no, accepting money in return for sex is not illegal in Thailand.

Solicitation however is very restricted.