'gangnam Style' The First Video To Hit 1B Youtube Views

Tywais

'Gangnam Style' the first video to hit 1B YouTube views

The music video was already the most popular video on YouTube, beating out a previous record set by pop star Justin Bieber.

The wildly popular "Gangnam Style" music video by Psy has gone where no YouTube video has gone before.

Earlier today,

surged past 1 billion views, making it the first clip on the site to ever hit that mark, and the latest in a long line of feats for the popular video.

Last month, "Gangnam Style" surpassed pop star Justin Bieber's "Baby" video to become the most popular YouTube upload of all time. Bieber's video, which at the time had 805 million views, was beaten in just five months. As of this writing, "Baby" has 813 million video views.

"Gangnam Style" has also earned a Guinness World Records title as the most-liked video in YouTube history with over two million digital thumbs up.

News.cnet

For more than 2 months now there is about 4 times a day a truck with blaring speakers driving around my area announcing some local election and pumping the gangnam song through the speakers.

I live at the end of a dead end street and near my house those trucks take a rest for some time before turning back, but they don't shut down the speakers during their break

I HATE THE SONG.

A Billion is a million x million, unless you are an American Billionaire talking about your wealth ( aka bullshit ) Obviously numbers get exaggerated when talking about popularity, I will just ask my 8,000 wives to get me 16,000 beers out of my 4,000 fridges. That will fill my one mouth full of <deleted>.

A Billion is a million x million, unless you are an American Billionaire talking about your wealth ( aka bullshit ) Obviously numbers get exaggerated when talking about popularity, I will just ask my 8,000 wives to get me 16,000 beers out of my 4,000 fridges. That will fill my one mouth full of <deleted>.

A billion is a thousand million. smile.png

A billion is a thousand million. smile.png

Both are correct. Depends on the country. see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long_scale