Jump to content

Public Transportation from Bangkok to Hua Hin


Recommended Posts

Go to Sai Tai Mai, southern bus terminal, go upstairs into the booking hall and seek out the Hua Hin selling point. Better than a van!!!!

  • Thumbs Up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I like those buses that are about half the size of normal buses. Not minivans. I’m not sure if peeps know what I mean. They are new and clean and the ac works good. Get one of those if they have them. I’ve seen them on the way to sriracha so I do think they have them

  • Confused 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, blazes said:

bus from Suvarnaphumi Airport is excellent.

Yes, and if OP can get to the airport link easy then use the airport link to the airport to get that bus.
That's what I do.

Got fed up with the rackety minibuses and the hair em scare em vans.

  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Robert Paulson said:

I like those buses that are about half the size of normal buses. Not minivans. I’m not sure if peeps know what I mean. They are new and clean and the ac works good. Get one of those if they have them. I’ve seen them on the way to sriracha so I do think they have them

good choice,, 

my wife takes the bus from Ekkamai to Market Village (they run every hour on the hour ) a few minutes faster than the train and cheaper,,,,    and,,  she buys  2 tickets so she can put her suitcase on the seat next to her .....( but same YABA drivers whizzing thru traffic like they are related to Mario Andretti )

Minivans from Hua Hin to Bangkok - Times, Booking and Picking Up Points

  • Like 1
  • Love It 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Red Forever said:

You've obviously not ventured South to Kao Ta Kiab and beyond. Wonderful beaches.

Trouble is, most visitors think that the beach in front of the Hilton is typical of the area. It's not.

 

8 hours ago, JimTripper said:

Are they free of riff raff like the photo?

only on Wednesdays ,,   when the beach is technically closed to chair and food vendors 

otherwise it's beach chairs , massage stands , costume jewelry and shirt vendors,, some motorbikes selling ice cream or fruit

probably 75% older plus plus sized farlangs.   still all in all a nice beach .. and if you want to walk maybe  100 plus meters past Soi 15 it opens up and you can relax without loads of company

Stacks Image 137626

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Luuk Chaai said:

good choice,, 

my wife takes the bus from Ekkamai to Market Village (they run every hour on the hour ) a few minutes faster than the train and cheaper,,,,    and,,  she buys  2 tickets so she can put her suitcase on the seat next to her .....( but same YABA drivers whizzing thru traffic like they are related to Mario Andretti )

Minivans from Hua Hin to Bangkok - Times, Booking and Picking Up Points

Yes! This are my fav buses in Thailand. They are roomy and clean and ac is always amazing. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Luuk Chaai said:

 

only on Wednesdays ,,   when the beach is technically closed to chair and food vendors 

otherwise it's beach chairs , massage stands , costume jewelry and shirt vendors,, some motorbikes selling ice cream or fruit

probably 75% older plus plus sized farlangs.   still all in all a nice beach .. and if you want to walk maybe  100 plus meters past Soi 15 it opens up and you can relax without loads of company

Stacks Image 137626

I'm not into that scene at all. I'm a loner and a lone wolf. I like clean deserted beaches with absolutely nobody else around. I don't want to see or hear other people at the beach. Any ideas where I can go?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, JimTripper said:

I'm not into that scene at all. I'm a loner and a lone wolf. I like clean deserted beaches with absolutely nobody else around. I don't want to see or hear other people at the beach. Any ideas where I can go?

drive about 25-30 minutes south ..     when you pass Khao Kalok Beach ( which is beautiful..  nice cliffs)  it's pretty much wide open from there

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.









×
×
  • Create New...