Bts "rabbit" Cards

beachroadlover2

http://www.rabbitcard.com/en

Just to let you know how convenient these cards are. Pull up to any window at the BTS office and request your card. 100 baht deposit for the card (you get 50 baht back) and add any amount you want in 100 baht increments. Full refund on unused amount. Scan your rabbit card instead of buying a single trip card each time.

Indeed, this isn't exactly anything new. It's been around for a while. It's just the latest reincarnation of the same thing. Except, you can use it at McDonalds now. It's a shame that they have not been able to connect it with the MRT yet. That's the big one. I drive anyway, so the rabbit card is just a space filler in my wallet. I loathe both the BTS and MRT.

Indeed, this isn't exactly anything new. It's been around for a while. It's just the latest reincarnation of the same thing. Except, you can use it at McDonalds now. It's a shame that they have not been able to connect it with the MRT yet. That's the big one. I drive anyway, so the rabbit card is just a space filler in my wallet. I loathe both the BTS and MRT.

I know it's not new but I sometimes post questions/comments for newbie readers in mind. I am a newbie myself. Give and take from the forum.

• Like 2