Pattaya Golf

Dr. Cop

Three of use will be in Pattaya for 10 days, adn we want to play gold for at least five of those days.

Does anyone know a company that will arrange T-times, pick up and delivery from the courses. of a vehicle that can handle Three large men and three sets of golf clubs.

Any Ideas on the Best Courses in and around Pattaya, Money no object.

Thanks..

Three of use will be in Pattaya for 10 days, adn we want to play gold for at least five of those days.

Does anyone know a company that will arrange T-times, pick up and delivery from the courses. of a vehicle that can handle Three large men and three sets of golf clubs.

Thanks..

Obviously :D:o

Edited by Mobi D'Ark

Thanks..

Obviously :D:o

Try, good service etc

www.imagegolf.net/

You didn't say which hotel you are in but you should be able to get a car and driver to take you to any golf course you want by checking at the desk. Hire him for the day and let him wait for you at the course to return you to your hotel.

Since money is no object, I would suggest the following courses:

Laem Chabang (Nicklaus design)

Khao Keow (Pete Dye design)

St. Andrews 2000 (Desmond Muirhead design)

Eastern Star Resort (Robert Trent Jones design)

Century Golf Rayong (Desmond Muirhead/Nick Faldo design)

Great Lake Golf and Country Club (Nick Faldo design)

Try this link for a little more info on the golf courses and have a good time.

http://www.pattayainfo.com/golfcourses.html

If you really want a challenge, go to Soi Dao for a couple of days. I suggest you take a companion with you to massage away those sore muscles and ill temper after playing this one.

• 2 months later...

St Andrews 2000 is a shocker of a course unless you're a single figure handicapper. For a hacker like me, it's no fun at all. They course even has two par 6 holes. Go figure. Impossible.

Tip with Laem Chabang. Pay for it using Amex and get 25% off.

I stay at Sabai Resort on soi 2, next to big c for my pattaya golf weekends. They have a guy who scuttles you around to the courses for around 1000 for the day.

• 3 months later...