Linux Expert Required For Work Or Teaching

djmy

• 2 weeks later...
Hi There,

i am looking for linux experts for either work or teaching. The hours can be flexible and the number of hours can be up to you. Good pay.

If you are interested please send your resume to me at [email protected]

Thanks very much for your time.

Hi, I have been using Linux for about 10 years, formerly Red Hat and now Gentoo. I currently live in central Bangkok and would be interested in any work you may have. Not sure about my teaching ability but I could give it a shot if it is informal. I am a British citizen and do not have a work permit, but I guess that can be arranged if necessary.

You can call 0-5132-2487 or email [email protected]

Cheers.

Hi francois,

How are you ?

I don't think it's a job for me; I'm not a professional company, my english is not so good, no workpermit and I'm sticked with Archlinux only.

Arch Linux is an i686-optimized linux distribution targeted at competent linux users (read: not afraid of the commandline)

Arch need some knowledge in Linux or an administrator, there is no graphical configuration tool available.

Hi francois,

How are you ?

I don't think it's a job for me; I'm not a professional company, my english is not so good, no workpermit and I'm sticked with Archlinux only.

Arch Linux is an i686-optimized linux distribution targeted at competent linux users (read: not afraid of the commandline)

Arch need some knowledge in Linux or an administrator, there is no graphical configuration tool available.

hi'

I'm fine, winter is finishing .. at last ...

still using Suse 10.1, updated the kernel last day, run smooth with an old PIII,

it seems to me that there must be a lack of Linux experts to setup a network or even deploy an intranet ...

I must have missed this.. a bit too late now, but it could have been a nice job.

francois

it seems to me that there must be a lack of Linux experts to setup a network or even deploy an intranet ...

I must have missed this.. a bit too late now, but it could have been a nice job.

francois

On the other hand there is very few demands for linux systems here in Thailand. And adminnistration of Linux require an admin or at least interest from the users. There is also so many different distributions, difficult to be familiar with all of them.

Beeing admin for small systems disseminated in all the country seems difficult. And about the income, I'm not sure the people are ready to pay the effective costs, and therefore ensure a decent living.

So I prefer to geek and get rid of headaches. Do you understand my "point de vue" ?