Ups New Batteries In Thailand

chantsurfer

In Chanthaburi, but I may head up to Bangsan Beach Area or maybe even Bangkok over the New Year.

At this stage I am trying to find out if they are commonly available? If so I will rip the batteries out and bring an example of each case (and bat) I wish to replace. That Link was a great start. :)

Yes always buy from 'Amorn' they have a branch a few Villages away from me............ cost around 300 baht, take your old battery and they will sort out one the same size... somehow do not last as long as the 1st battery that came with the UPS.. have 2x 900, 1x 800 and 1x 750 so size and price a a bit different

Most of the replacements I have seen and used are fairly standard sealed 12V motorcycle batteries. When comparing several of the correct size check the Amp rating, the higher one is usually the better. Our group has about 40 units USPs out in service, all APC make, found that the batteries are good for 2-3 years, cost about 450 baht at Amorn.

Needing a replacement battery myself, so all this info is great right now.

Just unfortunate that Amorn doesn't seem to respond to emails.

Tried twice to the closest store in Rayong, and to both the sales and contact emails for the Bangkok quarters. No response at all.