Funny Titles

fabianfred

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dead End wink.png .... if you turn left.... you can only do that once! tongue.png

Sign at Samui Nathon Hospital

Very promising, Jim..sad.pngwink.png

Hopefully this sign wasn't placed anywhere near the hospital entrance...whistling.gif

It's near the back entrance / exit !!!tongue.png ... not many people use that way in or out... wink.pngwhistling.gif

• 2 weeks later...

This is not miss spelled! I was told at the time what it means, but forget now w00t.gifbiggrin.pngsomething to do with the Brits and French! wink.png

IMG_4576.JPG

French Connection United Kingdom

yeah seen people around Samui wearing that same T shirt! .... often wondered what it meant!! wink.png What would the French connection UK mean.... ? blink.png 1066 with William the Conqueror invaded.... guess not the UK back then! wink.png

This is not miss spelled! I was told at the time what it means, but forget now w00t.gifbiggrin.pngsomething to do with the Brits and French! wink.png

IMG_4576.JPG

yeah seen people around Samui wearing that same T shirt! .... often wondered what it meant!! wink.png What would the French connection UK mean.... ? blink.png 1066 with William the Conqueror invaded.... guess not the UK back then! wink.png

As you are interested here is a link for you,the company has only been operating since 1972, but right now is not faring too well, I guess the brilliant marketing ploy of using a possibly blatantly risky word,that can't be banned,doesn't make headlines,or upset the prudes anymore!

http://www.theguardian.com/business/2013/mar/13/french-connection-<deleted>-trading-loss

IMG_4576.JPG

As you are interested here is a link for you,the company has only been operating since 1972, but right now is not faring too well, I guess the brilliant marketing ploy of using a possibly blatantly risky word,that can't be banned,doesn't make headlines,or upset the prudes anymore!

http://www.theguardian.com/business/2013/mar/13/french-connection-<deleted>-trading-loss

• Like 1

These boots were made for walking....whistling.gif

pai547.JPG

What ever happened to Nancy Sinatra anyway? .... a one hit wonder....wink.png

SJ...Nancy Sinatra had a good few hits back in the 60's & early 70's.

Here's the wiki link about her & she's still around....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nancy_Sinatra

And here's a couple then & now photos...

Then...

post-146250-0-38460200-1380945135_thumb.

post-146250-0-98280600-1380945149_thumb.

post-146250-0-60804600-1380945168_thumb.

Now...

post-146250-0-73422400-1380945183_thumb.

post-146250-0-36981100-1380945239_thumb. with sister Tina.

• Like 1